GHT Manaslu & Annapurna
From 19/05/2024 to 27/06/2025
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Cross two of Nepal's most exciting passes; Larkya and Thorong La.
Experience the diverse landscapes of Nepal, from lush sub-tropical forests to dramatic gorges and alongside immense glaciers.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the Annapurna and Manaslu ranges.
Come face to face with ancient Buddhist villages near the Tibetan border.
Trek in the inspiring company of our most experienced leaders and sirdars.
Soak in the views on the mountain flight from Jomsom to Kathmandu.
Immerse yourself in Kathmandu.
25 breakfasts, 22 lunches and 22 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$1100airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 26 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditionsflight Jomsom/Pokhara/Kathmandu valued at US$221expert bilingual guide and group medical kitgood quality accommodation in Kathmanduuse of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket and insulated mat (valued at over US$500)souvenir World Expeditions kit bagall park entrance fees and trekking permitsporters to carry all personal and group equipment and porter's insuranceaccommodation in our fully serviced wilderness campsites or eco lodgesWorld Expeditions does not require single travellers to pay a surcharge for travelling alone.
We will arrange for you to share accommodation with another traveller of the same gender and if we can not match you up we will provide a single room at no extra charge.
If you prefer not to share a single supplement is payable to guarantee your own room.
Please refer to our website for the additional cost.
Single supplement charges relate to nights spent at the Radisson Hotel in Kathmandu and our exclusive eco-comfort camps.
In other locations single rooms are allocated when available, if there are shortages due to peak periods, a private tent will be provided and will include a sleeping mat for your use.
Group Size: 6 - 16.
This section of the GHT combines the Manaslu Circuit, with the region's most famous trail, the northern section of the Annapurna Circuit, to produce a superb trek that will challenge any Himalayan trekker! Circling Manaslu (8163m), the world's seventh highhest mountain, is a rugged and less developed trail through ancient Buddhist villages close to the Tibetan border, which culminates in a crossing of the high and windswept Larkye La (5105m). From there, the trail descends and intersects with the classic Annapurna Circuit in the village of Dharapani. We head north along this very scenic trail, with great views of the Annapurna massif, and once again gain in altitude as we trek through Manang and eventually over the Thorung La (5416m). The views from this pass are exceptional, stretching out over the Tibetan plateau and the region of Mustang. We descend the pass through the important pilgrimage town of Muktinath and onto Kagbeni, an ancient village with a great location on the Kali Gandhaki Gorge.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans