Hard Rock Hotel Penang
Location: Hard Rock Hotel Penang is a 5-star deluxe beach resort located in Batu Feringghi which is 45 minutes drive from Penang International Airport and 30 minutes from Georgetown. The approximate flying time to Penang by flight is 50 minutes from Kuala Lumpur. Located within 15 minutes walk from the hotel will be the daily night markets and souvenir shopping. Rooms: The Hard Rock Hotel Penang has 250 air-conditioned accommodation units that feature views of the hillside and ocean. Featuring modern facilities such as complimentary in-room HD movies on demand, complimentary internet access, interactive TV, 50-inch LED screen TV, Bose sound system, Handy smart phone, safe, minibar, hairdryer, coffee and tea-making amenities, ironing facilities, CD / DVD player, bathrobe and bedroom slipper. Facilities: This hip and trendy resort in Penang is suitable for families, couples and honeymooners for their relaxing accommodation in Penang. Hard Rock Penang hotel also boasts its 26,000 sq ft free-form swimming pool, kids play area, sand islands, and 3 water slides. Hard Rock Hotel Penang has 3 Rock Shops. Restaurant : Experience a culinary adventure when you are in Hard Rock Hotel Penang There are 6 Food & Beverage outlets ranging from the world famous, Hard Rock Cafe to Starz Diner and Pizzeria cum 3 places for you to quench your thirst, namely at Lobby Lounge, Sand Bar and The Shack - Swim up Bar. Penang outpost of the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe sits on two levels in this hotel. If you are in for some rockin' dining, Hard Rock Cafe offers live bands every night and serves delectable authentic southwest American cuisine. Want to satisfy your taste buds with something more local? Head on to Starz Diner and see the cooking actions in our show kitchen. Here, Asian and international cuisines effortlessly mingle to delight your palate while Pizzeria serves Italian cuisines. Be romanced by the spectacular Penang sunset at the Sand Bar while sipping a cool tropical cocktail or chill out at the Shack Bar, half- submerged in the pool, while enjoying a wide selection of pizzas and snacks. Entertainment and Activities/Facilities: 1. Swimming pool - The sea and the pool is just a stone's throw away. For those who are staying at Lagoon Deluxe rooms, you will enjoy direct pool access from the room balconies. Featuring the largest free-form pool in Penang. There is always something going on at the poolside to keep you entertained or you can simply have a drink at the swim up bar. Try the fun water slides or reserve a private cabana. 2. Tabu Teens Club - As one of the coolest family-friendly hotels in Malaysia, we have our very own Tabu Teens Club to keep teenagers entertained during their holidays here. Tabu Teens Club offers an exclusive space with a cool contemporary element for youngsters to connect. During the day, explore Batu Ferringhi by hiring a bicycle or have fun indoor playing pool and foosball. Teenagers can also chill out by surfing the Internet and playing exciting video games. Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation 3 are available too. A private cinema is available for movie screenings making Tabu Teens Club an exciting hang out spot to chill out. 3. Body Rock (Gym) - Remember to pack your gym gear on your visit to Hard Rock Hotel Penang. With state-of-the-art equipment and stunning poolside view, you will love rocking hard and exercising hard 4. Roxity Kids Club - At Hard Rock Hotel Penang, we love kids For young rockers aged 4-12 years old,there is plenty to keep them busy while you are occupied shopping or even chilling out by the pool or bar. 5. Rock Spa - Rejuvenate your body and soul at the Rock Spa where treatments are done in the spa bungalow or in the private villas by the sea. Offering four luxurious Spa Villas, two of them are walled for privacy and come with an outdoor shower and a bath tub making it the perfect setting for restoration. Enjoy the sound of waves and sea view while being pampered by our team of skilled therapists. Rock Spa offers a diverse selection of services such as massages, body scrubs, body wraps, facials, manicure & pedicure and hair removal with a full host of amenities for men, ladies, teenagers and kids. 6.Rock Shop (Main Bungalow, Rock Shop Too & Rock Shop Cafe) - It is an honor to be the proud owner of any Hard Rock merchandise therefore it is a must to visit any of our three Hard Rock Merchandise stores. Rock Shop is the boutique where you'll find private label tees, jackets, hats, watches, collectible pins and many more. 7. Memorabilia - For the diehard music fans, they must not miss to check out more than 500 pieces of unparalleled rock n' roll memorabilia collection from both local and international artists adorning the walls of the Hard Rock Hotel and Cafe Penang. More fun at Hard Rock Hotel Penang: - Free Foam Party on every 1st Sat of the month for in-house kids - The PICKS program - 20 Fender guitars loan for free for in-house guests - Daily pool activities
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.