Nomadic Namibia(Twin Room,Start Windhoek, End Windhoek)
From 18/04/2021 to 26/03/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sun 18 2021 to Apr Sat 24 2021AvailableFrom$2,049*
May Sun 02 2021 to May Sat 08 2021AvailableFrom$2,049*
May Sun 16 2021 to May Sat 22 2021AvailableFrom$2,049*
May Sun 30 2021 to Jun Sat 05 2021AvailableFrom$2,049*
Jun Sun 13 2021 to Jun Sat 19 2021AvailableFrom$2,049*
Jun Sun 27 2021 to Jul Sat 03 2021AvailableFrom$2,049*
Jul Sun 11 2021 to Jul Sat 17 2021AvailableFrom$2,169*
Jul Sun 25 2021 to Jul Sat 31 2021AvailableFrom$2,169*
Aug Sun 08 2021 to Aug Sat 14 2021AvailableFrom$2,169*
Aug Sun 22 2021 to Aug Sat 28 2021AvailableFrom$2,169*
Sep Sun 05 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021AvailableFrom$2,169*
Sep Sun 19 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021AvailableFrom$2,169*
Oct Sun 03 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021AvailableFrom$2,169*
Oct Sun 17 2021 to Oct Sat 23 2021AvailableFrom$2,169*
Being on safari sure works up an appetite.
We'll provide breakfast every day, plus a huge stack of included lunches and dinners, from buffets to picnics.
Choose what you want and how much you want from local to global cuisines.
You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager and local guides, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
Day 1 - Arrive Windhoek Your trip starts in Namibia's capital, Windhoek. After the meeting the group at the start hotel we'll go outinto town for our first dinner together at the legendary Joe's Beerhouse, sampling some of Namibia's cusine.
Day 2 - Sossusvlei After a hearty breakfast and sleep-in, we're on the road together for the first time, seeing this beautiful country and hearing about its stories until we check into our lodge tonight. We have an included buffet dinner after the long drive day.
Day 3 - Sossusvlei to Swakopmund We're up early today as we want to explore the desert before it gets too hot! Today we get to discover Sossusvleiby taking the iconic shots of Deadvlei and wander around Big Daddy sand dune.We then hit the road again and make our way down to the German coastal town of Swakopmund.
Day 4 - Swakopmund Swakopmund is our adventurers paradise as we explore both the ocean and surrounding desert. We start on a marine boat cruise looking out for seals, dolphins, pelicans and more as we slurp on fresh oysters and Champagne.This afternoon we hit the dunes to try out some dune Quad biking and sand boarding in one of the world's oldest deserts - the Namibia. We will end off the day with a dinner in town reminiscing the days activities.
Day 5 - Swakopmund to Etosha We leave the coast behind us and head inland to visit an indigenous bushmen village. Here, the bushmen will welcome us into their lives, show us how they've lived in these harsh desert conditions and involve us in their daily activities. From here we head up to Etosha for our included dinner and eagerly await the next days' game drives.
Day 6 - Etosha We're up early for our first Namibian game drive in Etosha! The Etosha Pan is so large it can be seen from space, but it's the natural waterholes lining the edge that attract the wildlife (and therefore us) to them. From the big cats to desert-adapted antelope, the wildlife viewing experience here is like no where else on Earth.During the heat of day, relax at the pool or sit at the waterhole watching wildlife come and go before opting to go on another afternoon Etosha Game drive. Tonight we treat ourselves to another buffet dinner on our last night together.
Day 7 - Etosha to Windhoek After breakfast, we drive back down to Windhoek to catch the afternoon flights back home, saying goodbye to new friends but cherishing our lifelong memories. Sousslevei to Swakopmund Explore 'Big Daddy' and see the petrified trees in Death Valley Swakopmund to Etosha Bushman Living Museum Etosha Morning and Afternoon Game Drives in Etosha
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.