Highlights of Greece with 3-Day Aegean Cruise Moderate A
From 05/04/2021 to 25/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Mon 05 2021 to Apr Mon 12 2021AvailableFrom$2,617*
Apr Mon 12 2021 to Apr Mon 19 2021AvailableFrom$2,617*
Apr Mon 26 2021 to May Mon 03 2021AvailableFrom$2,617*
May Mon 10 2021 to May Mon 17 2021AvailableFrom$2,817*
May Mon 24 2021 to May Mon 31 2021AvailableFrom$2,817*
Jun Mon 07 2021 to Jun Mon 14 2021AvailableFrom$2,817*
Jun Mon 21 2021 to Jun Mon 28 2021AvailableFrom$2,817*
Jul Mon 05 2021 to Jul Mon 12 2021AvailableFrom$2,817*
Jul Mon 19 2021 to Jul Mon 26 2021AvailableFrom$2,817*
Jul Mon 26 2021 to Aug Mon 02 2021AvailableFrom$2,817*
Aug Mon 02 2021 to Aug Mon 09 2021AvailableFrom$2,817*
Aug Mon 16 2021 to Aug Mon 23 2021AvailableFrom$2,817*
Aug Mon 30 2021 to Sep Mon 06 2021AvailableFrom$2,962*
Sep Mon 06 2021 to Sep Mon 13 2021AvailableFrom$2,962*
Sep Mon 13 2021 to Sep Mon 20 2021AvailableFrom$2,962*
Sep Mon 20 2021 to Sep Mon 27 2021AvailableFrom$2,962*
Sep Mon 27 2021 to Oct Mon 04 2021AvailableFrom$2,742*
Oct Mon 04 2021 to Oct Mon 11 2021AvailableFrom$2,742*
Oct Mon 18 2021 to Oct Mon 25 2021AvailableFrom$2,742*
3 Cruise lunches.
4 Three-course dinners.
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Variety of Optional Experiences.
City orientation tours.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Day 1 - Arrive Athens (1 Night) Athens was once the centre of the world and for a short spell it will be the centre of yours. On arrival, transfer to your hotel and spend the rest of the day exploring the Greek capital your way. Evidence of the city's former status as the 'Cradle of Western Civilisation' can be seen around every turn, so lace up your walking shoes and pound the pavements in search of the artistry, architecture and archaeological treasures that have made Athens a popular stop for history lovers. Later, meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers.
Day 2 - Athens sightseeing - Delphi (1 Night) Today you'll come face-to-face with the impressive ancient backdrop that followed you throughout yesterday's solo sightseeing - the Acropolis. A Local Specialist joins you for a sightseeing tour through what remains of the ancient citadel, including the Parthenon, dedicated to the goddess Athena. View the Panathinaiko Olympic Stadium, the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian's Arch, stopping at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier to admire the curiously clad Evzone guards. Later, follow the road taken by the ancient Greeks who once sought the wisdom of the Oracle, arriving in Delphi for your overnight stay.
Day 3 - Delphi sightseeing - Kalambaka (1 Night) Walk the Sacred Way to the Temple of Apollo - the same path that Alexander the Great once trod, demanding to hear that he would conquer the entire ancient world. Your Local Specialist will reveal the ancient site's captivating history and some of the Oracle's prophecies, many of which would eventually come true. You'll also discover Delphi's fame as the host of the Pythian Games, dedicated to Apollo and the arts. A scenic drive takes you to Thermopylae, most notably the site of the heroic defence by King Leonidas and his brave Spartans against the invading Persians. Later arrive in Kalambaka, where you dine tonight at your hotel.
Day 4 - Kalambaka - Meteora - Athens (1 Night) The mystical monasteries of Meteora cling almost implausibly to the rounded rock towers that overlook Kalambaka. Joining a Local Specialist this morning, you'll visit this heavenly Eastern Orthodox complex, built by monks in the 14th century to stave off attacks from the invading Turks. Return to Athens later this afternoon where the rest of the day is free to do as you wish. An Optional Experience this evening could see you indulge in tasty traditional cuisine. Join your new friends for a taverna evening including dancing and drinks.
Day 5 - Embark 3-night cruise - Mykonos (3 Nights) Set your watch to the laid-back pace of the Greek Islands, boarding your three-night cruise through the Aegean where your only priorities will be good food, good friends and good times. With that in mind, your first stop ticks all the boxes as you enjoy your time on Mykonos rambling through the narrow streets of Chora, sharing the sun-dappled courtyard with lazy cats and welcoming locals. You could choose to join an optional countryside tour with a Local Specialist, visiting several of the island's beaches, the 16th-century monastery at Ano Mera and Little Venice with its brightly painted wooden balconies overlooking the old harbour. Your cruise sails east to Turkey through the night.
Day 6 - Kusadasi - Patmos A brief brush with the Turkish coast transports you back in time to what remains of the incredible ruins of Ephesus. Walk down the pillar-lined Curetes Street towards the ornate fa?ade of the Library of Celsus and view what remains of the Temple of Artemis, one of the World's Seven Ancient Wonders. Your next stop is Patmos, most famously the location where the disciple John wrote the Book of Revelation in the New Testament. See the Grotto of the Apocalypse first-hand when you join an Optional Experience with a Local Specialist, with time in medieval Hora to stretch your sea legs.
Day 7 - Heraklion - Santorini Europe's oldest city comes to life on your visit to the Palace of Knossos in Heraklion on the island of Crete. Walk through its imposing northern entrance and admire the bright wall paintings that were restored at the turn of the 20th century, revealing insights into Minoan civilisation several thousand years before Christ. The dramatic volcanic landscape of Santorini rising out of the deep blue Aegean is our final destination today. You'll have time to join an Optional Experience to some of the island's villages which cling to the volcanic cliffs, including Oia with its distinctive white buildings and blue-domed churches which vie for the best views over the caldera.
Day 8 - Disembark - depart Athens And just like that we're back in Athens after an exhilarating encounter with ancient Greek history and laid-back island life in the Aegean. You've seen the haunts of Socrates, Aristotle and Plato and admired many of the world's greatest ancient treasures. Close the curtain on stories that span several millennia as you disembark your cruise ship and transfer to the airport. Sightseeing Highlights Athens Sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist includes a visit to the magnificent Acropolis and views of the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian's Arch Crete Spend time in the port town of Heraklion and visit the Palace of Knossos Delphi Visit the home of the Oracle and the Temple of Apollo with a Local Specialist Kusadasi Visit the thriving Turkish port town and ancient Ephesus Meteora Visit one of the iconic rock monasteries with a Local Specialist Mykonos Spend the evening exploring this lively island Patmos Explore this idyllic island Santorini Enjoy a relaxing evening in the cliff top town of Fira
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.