Top End Nature & Wildlife Discovery, 6 Days
Mantra Pandanas has it all when it comes to Darwin apartments - a relaxed tropical culture, just a few minutes from the Mitchell Street Restaurant Precinct and Smith Street Mall, plus fantastic views over Darwin Harbour and the city. Mantra Pandanas offers stylish Hotel Rooms, Studio Rooms, and One and Two Bedroom Apartments featuring contemporary decor and amenities. The lagoon style pool and fully equipped gym add to the list of reasons why this is among the best in Darwin accommodation
Darwin Croc N History Tour
Combine 2 of Darwin's premier attractions with one ticket and save Visit Crocosaurus Cove Visit RFDS and Bombing of Darwin Tourist facility.
Full Day Litchfield National Park Waterfalls Tour
One of our personable Aboriginal guides will give you the real story of the area, with fun and laughter. You'll discover magnificent scenery, fascinating pioneer heritage and a rich Aboriginal tradition. We'll show you spiritually important waterfalls and stone country, ancient rainforest and unspoilt woodland, and their places in Aboriginal culture. In the dry season you'll be exclusive visitors to our private land at beautiful Woolaning Spring. For lunch you can enjoy beautifully prepared and freshly cooked wild-caught barramundi, crocodile and kangaroo. You'll be refreshed swimming in clear, natural pool, out of the reach of crocodiles. You'll take away a deeper understanding of Aboriginal life, its relationship to country and its place in modern society
Darwin Harbour Dinner Cruise
Make it a night to remember with a sunset cruise aboard our 25-metre tri-level air-conditioned catamaran, 'Charles Darwin', Get a bird's eye view of the famous Darwin sunset and enjoy a dinner cruise on Darwin harbour
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 8 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au. In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- *The NT Summer Promotion is valid for new bookings made & deposited between 1 Oct 2020 - 31 Mar 2021 (promotion period) for travel between 1 Oct 2020 & 31 Mar 2021. Customers will receive a discount of $200 for every $1000 spent on travel to and/within the Northern Territory including flights, accommodation, tours, transfers and car hire. Travel insurance and Captain's Package do not count towards the total travel value that will attract a discount. To be eligible as part of a multi-leg journey, 80% of travel must be spent in the Northern Territory. A maximum discount of $1000 per booking applies. Discount is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or foreign currency products including cash passports. Discount cannot be used as a deposit. Further terms & conditions will apply. Please ask your consultant for more information.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.