Imperial Morocco & the Blue City - 8 Days
From 2021-06-20 to 2023-01-01
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Sun 20 2021 to Jun Sun 27 2021AvailableFrom$1,685*
Jul Sun 18 2021 to Jul Sun 25 2021AvailableFrom$1,685*
Aug Sun 01 2021 to Aug Sun 08 2021AvailableFrom$1,685*
Aug Sun 29 2021 to Sep Sun 05 2021AvailableFrom$1,685*
Sep Sun 12 2021 to Sep Sun 19 2021AvailableFrom$1,685*
Sep Sun 26 2021 to Oct Sun 03 2021AvailableFrom$1,685*
Oct Sun 10 2021 to Oct Sun 17 2021AvailableFrom$1,685*
Oct Sun 24 2021 to Oct Sun 31 2021AvailableFrom$1,225*
Nov Sun 07 2021 to Nov Sun 14 2021AvailableFrom$1,595*
Nov Sun 21 2021 to Nov Sun 28 2021AvailableFrom$1,595*
Dec Sun 05 2021 to Dec Sun 12 2021AvailableFrom$1,595*
Dec Tue 28 2021 to Jan Tue 04 2022AvailableFrom$1,685*
Jan Sun 02 2022 to Jan Sun 09 2022AvailableFrom$1,595*
Jan Sun 30 2022 to Feb Sun 06 2022AvailableFrom$1,595*
Feb Sun 20 2022 to Feb Sun 27 2022AvailableFrom$1,595*
Mar Sun 06 2022 to Mar Sun 13 2022AvailableFrom$1,595*
Mar Sun 20 2022 to Mar Sun 27 2022AvailableFrom$1,595*
Apr Sun 10 2022 to Apr Sun 17 2022AvailableFrom$1,685*
Apr Sun 17 2022 to Apr Sun 24 2022AvailableFrom$1,685*
Breakfast daily and 1 picnic lunch.
7 nights 3-4 star hotels.
Guided sightseeing - Volubilis, Fes and Marrakech.
Escorted by a licensed English speaking Moroccan tour guide.
Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8.
All transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles.
All road taxes and tolls.
Day 1 - Casablanca Sunday. Welcome to Morocco! Upon arrival at Casablanca airport, you'll be met and transferred to our hotel where you have the remainder of the day at leisure. Perhaps visit the old medina or sit back and watch the world go by with a pot of tea at Rick's cafe.
Day 2 - Casablanca Casablanca - Rabat. This morning after breakfast, we visit the incredible Hassan II Mosque, rising 210 meters into the air, the third largest mosque in the world is covered in ornate traditional tile work.
After exploring Casablanca, we make our way to Rabat, Morocco's charming capital, which is ours to explore this afternoon. Take a stroll along the long stretch of beach that starts behind the medina, or just up the hill from the medina is the well-preserved Kasbah of the Udayas, dating back to the 12th century.
Please note: For those who have opted to start in Marrakech you will be transferred to Casablanca on the morning of day 2 to meet the rest of the group.
Day 3 - Chefchaouen Rabat - Volubilis - Chefchaouen. Departing Rabat this morning we visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis. Dating back to 40AD we take time to explore the triple arched Tingis gate, the columns of the Capitoline temple, the Basilica, the courthouse and much more. We'll then continue to Chefchaouen, nestled in the heart of the Rif Mountains, the city boasts incredible blue-washed buildings and majestic views of the surrounding landscape. The rest of the afternoon is ours to independently wander round the Plaza Uta el-Hammam in the heart of the Medina, or perhaps try some of the local street food and watch the sun set.
Day 4 - Chefchaouen After some free time to relax or continue exploring the city this morning, we make our way to Talassemtane National Park. Located on the eastern side of the Rif Mountains, Talassemtane boasts a wide range of landscapes, as well as housing a number of plant species and mammals including the Barbary macaques and the otter. We make our way to the Akchour Falls and God's Bridge where we relax with a picnic lunch while soaking up the breath-taking views. Return to Chefchaouen for an afternoon at leisure.
Day 5 - Chefchaouen Chefchaouen - Fes. Bordered on the foothills of the Atlas Mountains lies the imperial city of Fes, the oldest and largest medieval city in the world. On arrival we enjoy a guided tour of Fes el Bali - the old walled city, absorbing the chaos of the souks and getting lost in the medina's labyrinth layout. The remainder of the day is at leisure - why not take part in an optional Tagine Making Class or a night of Moroccan entertainment and food at a restaurant in town (both payable locally).
Day 6 - Fes Fes - High Atlas Mountains. Departing Fes this morning, we travel along the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains passing through the spectacular scenery of the orange groves near Aforer and the Bin El Ouidane lake as we make our way to the heart of the mountains where we stop to lay our heads for the night.
Day 7 - Marrakech High Atlas Mountains - Marrakech. This morning depart Fes and transfer back to Marrakech, driving along the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains where we arrive in the late morning. This afternoon we enjoy a guided tour of the souks and palaces of the old medina. Inside the rose coloured medina walls is a tangle of winding streets and alleys that open onto verdant gardens and bustling souks. At the heart of the medina is Djemaa El Fna, the city's exuberant market place and towering over it, is the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the tallest building in the city.
Day 8 - Marrakech Sunday. Our amazing tour of Morocco ends today after hotel check out. An included onward departure transfer to airport will be provided. Passengers who have opted to end their tour in Casablanca will depart early this morning.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.