The Big Apple Niagara and Washington DC
New York City
From 19/03/2022 to 15/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Sat 19 2022 to Mar Sat 26 2022availableFrom$1,670*
Apr Sat 16 2022 to Apr Sat 23 2022availableFrom$1,825*
Lancaster Learn about a simpler way of life from the Amish people with a Local SpecialistNew York City Sightseeing with a Local Specialist to see Broadway, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Wall Street and the 9/11 MemorialNew York City Iconic Breakfast at Brooklyn Diner, a classic New York diner, for a real Americana experienceNiagara Falls Cruise to the base of the breathtakingly beautiful and powerful Horseshoe FallsWashington, D.
Snap photos of some of the most iconic buildings, monuments and memorials in D.
, including the Lincoln, World War II Memorials, the White House and the U.
1 BreakfastAudio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedVariety of Optional ExperiencesCity orientation toursAn expert Travel Director and separate driverAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Day Day 1 - Arrive Washington, D.C. (2 Nights) Welcome to Washington, America's capital city and the seat of political power. Fast paced, politically charged and culturally revered, 'DC' is the place you've seen a thousand times on screens small and large. Boasting arguably America's finest collection of museums, a vibrant Waterfront area and memorials to many of the nation's greats, you've certainly chosen an iconic spot to kick off your adventure. After settling in to your hotel you'll meet up with your Travel Director this afternoon, then why not pay a visit to bustling Georgetown for a wander round the shops and restaurants.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 06 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans