Radisson Blu Resort Fiji + South Sea Island Day Cruise
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji
Offering a myriad of resort facilities nestled around lagoon swimming pools and lush tropical gardens, combined with warm genuine Fijian hospitality making Radisson Blu Resort Fiji, the perfect choice for pure relaxation, and an ideal family getaway.
Only 20 minutes from Fiji International Airport, this resort has everything you want - water sports, fishing, beach activities, golf, island tours, Harmony Spa Retreat, 4 lagoon style swimming pools, Fiji's only "White Water Tunnel" slide, and the dedicated Blu Banana Kids Club with a range of dining and entertainment options.
All 270 rooms, including the 135 stylish Guest Rooms and 135 contemporary One Bedroom Suites, have their own private patio or balcony and are equipped with all the modern conveniences with a unique blend of distinctive Fijian culture. Suites also include a full kitchen and laundry, with a separate lounge and dining area.
South Sea Island Day Cruise
For the greatest fun under the sun you can't beat a day at South Sea Island, the closest day trip island. Just 30 minutes from Denarau aboard the high speed catamaran, the uninhabited island is surrounded by crystal clear waters and magnificent coral reefs.
The Fijian entertainers will give you a warm welcome as you step ashore onto the sandy beaches. Then the island and all its activities are yours to enjoy. The hardest part is choosing what to do first!
You can enjoy snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, perhaps a massage or just lazing on the beach. It is one of the few islands where there is still good access to the sea at low tide or take a dip in the swimming pool.
Another great feature of your day at South Sea Island will be a ride beneath the waves in a semi-submersible vessel to explore the coral reefs and see the magnificent tropical fish life in the surrounding marine sanctuary.
A tasty barbeque and salad lunch is included and unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks are included on all trips throughout the day whilst you are on the island. Local villagers will entertain you with a 'meke' featuring traditional song and dance with local handicrafts for sale (except Sundays).
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- ^^Meke Performance is not included on Sundays and drinks are included whilst on South Sea Island.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 16 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. Any additions to the original booking, including airfares, accommodation, cruises, tours & transfers, will be subject to their own booking terms & conditions which may not permit changes or refunds. If changes are permitted, fees may apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au. In the event there is inconsistency between these Flexible Terms & Conditions & those found on our website, Flexible Terms and Conditions will apply.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.