ULTIMATE ALASKA & THE YUKON WITH ALASKA CRUISE
From 17/05/2022 to 28/08/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Thu 09 2021 to Dec Tue 28 2021AvailableFrom$10,164*
Dec Sun 12 2021 to Dec Fri 31 2021AvailableFrom$10,430*
Dec Fri 17 2021 to Dec Sun 05 2021AvailableFrom$10,097*
Dec Sun 26 2021 to Dec Tue 14 2021AvailableFrom$10,437*
Dec Tue 28 2021 to Dec Fri 17 2021AvailableFrom$11,010*
Breakfasts Included: 19.
Lunches Included: 9.
Dinners Included: 10.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN ANCHORAGE, ALASKA Welcome to Alaska! Meet your Tour Director between 3 pm and 7 pm in the hotel reception area.
Day 2 - ANCHORAGE-WASILLA-TALKEETNA-ALASKA RAILROAD-DENALI NATIONAL PARK ANCHORAGE Drive to Wasilla. WASILLA Visit the Iditarod Headquarters. Scenic drive to Talkeetna. ALASKA RAILROAD Scenic train ride to Denali National Park. DENALI NATIONAL PARK Dinner at Murie Science & Learning Centre includes a presentation by a local Naturalist. (B,D)
Day 3 - DENALI NATIONAL PARK DENALI NATIONAL PARK Tundra Wilderness tour in the park. Free time this evening. (B,L) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Denali with a photo workshop. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 4 - DENALI NATIONAL PARK-FAIRBANKS DENALI NATIONAL PARK Free time this morning. Lunch at the 49th State Brewery. FAIRBANKS Orientation drive followed by free time this evening. (B,L)
Day 5 - FAIRBANKS FAIRBANKS Discovery sternwheeler scenic river cruise on the Chena River. Visit a Chena Indian Village. Visit the University of Alaska-Fairbanks Museum and stop at the Trans- Alaska Oil Pipeline. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 6 - FAIRBANKS-DAWSON CITY, YUKON FAIRBANKS Scenic drive over the Top of the World Highway en route to Dawson City. DAWSON CITY Evening at Diamond Tooth Gertie's. (B)
Day 7 - DAWSON CITY DAWSON CITY Visit Klondike Gold Rush Claim #1 and the Robert Service Interpretive Centre. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 8 - DAWSON CITY-WHITEHORSE DAWSON CITY Scenic drive by Five Finger Rapids en route to Whitehorse. WHITEHORSE Free time this evening. (B)
Day 9 - WHITEHORSE WHITEHORSE Guided tour includes the Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre. See the SS Klondike Riverboat. Visit with Iditarod and Yukon Quest trainers and huskies at Muktuk Adventures dogsled facility, followed by a Taste of the Yukon dinner. (B,D)
Day 10 - WHITEHORSE-TOK, ALASKA WHITEHORSE Scenic drive past Kluane National Park en route to Tok. TOK Free time this evening. (B)
Day 11 - TOK-VALDEZ TOK Scenic drive past Thompson Pass, Worthington Glacier, and Bridal Veils Falls en route to Valdez. VALDEZ Visit the Valdez Museum. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 12 - VALDEZ-WHITTIER-ANCHORAGE VALDEZ Scenic cruise through Prince William Sound to Whittier. ANCHORAGE Farewell dinner this evening en route to Anchorage. (B,L,D)
Day 13 - ANCHORAGE-WHITTIER (EMBARKATION) WHITTIER Embark on a 7-Night cruise. (B,D)
Day 14 - CRUISING: GULF OF ALASKA GULF OF ALASKA Scenic cruise. (B,L,D)
Day 15 - CRUISING: GLACIER BAY NATIONAL PARK GLACIER BAY NATIONAL PARK (A UNESCO World Heritage Site) Scenic cruise. (B,L,D)
Day 16 - HAINES/SKAGWAY HAINES/SKAGWAY Free day. (B,L,D)
Day 17 - JUNEAU JUNEAU Free day. (B,L,D)
Day 18 - KETCHIKAN KETCHIKAN Free day. (B,L,D)
Day 19 - CRUISING: INSIDE PASSAGE INSIDE PASSAGE Scenic cruise. (B,L,D)
Day 20 - VANCOUVER, BC (DISEMBARKATION) Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. Schedule flights departing from Vancouver International Airport after Noon. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans