From 04/01/2022 to 04/04/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jan Tue 04 2022 to Jan Mon 10 2022Sold OutFrom$3,712*
Jan Tue 11 2022 to Jan Mon 17 2022Sold OutFrom$3,712*
Jan Tue 18 2022 to Jan Mon 24 2022availableFrom$3,712*
Jan Tue 25 2022 to Jan Mon 31 2022availableFrom$3,712*
Feb Tue 01 2022 to Feb Mon 07 2022availableFrom$3,712*
Feb Tue 08 2022 to Feb Mon 14 2022Sold OutFrom$3,712*
Feb Tue 15 2022 to Feb Mon 21 2022availableFrom$3,712*
Feb Tue 22 2022 to Feb Mon 28 2022Sold OutFrom$3,712*
Mar Tue 01 2022 to Mar Mon 07 2022availableFrom$3,712*
Mar Tue 08 2022 to Mar Mon 14 2022availableFrom$3,712*
Mar Tue 15 2022 to Mar Mon 21 2022availableFrom$3,712*
Mar Tue 22 2022 to Mar Mon 28 2022availableFrom$3,712*
Mar Tue 29 2022 to Apr Mon 04 2022Sold OutFrom$3,712*
Exclusive guided tour of the Americas Cup exibition at the New Zealand Maritime Museum in Auckland 'City of Sails'.
Sightseeing Tour of Auckland, Tauranga and WellingtonConnect with Locals - Lunch with Lance and Bridgette on their Dairy FarmTe Puia Geothermal ValleyKiwifruit Orchard in Te Puke.
Quality accommodationTravel in luxury coachExperienced Travel Director and Driver GuideAirport transfers (see flight information below).
Day 1 - Welcome to Auckland, New Zealand's City of Sails. Flights can arrive any time prior to 4.00pm and you will be transferred from the airport to your Auckland hotel in your private car. Tonight, enjoy a welcome reception and dinner at your hotel.
Day 2 - Enjoy a relaxed start to the day before heading to the New Zealand Maritime Museum for an exclusive America's Cup tour. Afterwards, enjoy an extended city sights tour of Auckland. Travel around Auckland's waterfront from central city out to Mission Bay. Prepare your camera for the stop at Bastion Point and the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial, as you will get stunning shots of Auckland, the North Shore and the Waitemata. This afternoon is at leisure.
Day 3 - You're invited to a Be My Guest lunch at the home of Lance and Bridgette O'Sullivan, New Zealand horse racing royalty. Enjoy a sumptuous country-style lunch at the Red Barn on their beautiful Waikato farm. Later, travel to the harbourside city of Tauranga, located in the Bay of Plenty region. A bridge over the harbour connects Tauranga to Mount Maunganui, where you'll have an afternoon at leisure. Why not walk up the extinct namesake volcano with winding walking paths or relax on the main beach, this glorious stretch of golden sand has been voted the best in the country. Later, enjoy dinner at your hotel.
Day 4 - This morning we travel through Te Puke known as the kiwifruit capital of New Zealand with around 80% of all kiwifruit grown in New Zealand grown here. You'll stop at Kiwifruit Country, a family owned business that is set amongst a 60-hectare orchard. Later, its onto Rotorua for an orientation tour that takes in views of Lake Rotorua. This afternoon visit Te Puia and tour through the Whakawerawera Thermal Reserve. Tonight, an evening of culture, history and scrumptious food awaits you at the Tamaki Maori Village. Wander through the ancient forest village and learn about Maori art forms and traditions, followed by a concert featuring local performers. Experience an authentic Maori Hangi meal, steamed underground in the traditional way.
Day 5 - Today choose from a range of Optional sightseeing experiences. You could take a fascinating guided tour through the long galleries and lofty chambers of the world-famous Waitomo Glow worm Caves. Or explore Rotorua and its three lakes in an amphibious WWII era Duck. Your Travel Director will assist you in booking all your chosen optional experiences.
Day 6 - Say Haere Ra (goodbye) to Rotorua this morning and journey out through pine forests and farmland to a little hidden spot, the turquoise torrent of rapids known as Huka Falls. The road ahead unfolds in a broad panorama of Lake Taupo, New Zealand's largest lake. The stunningly blue fresh water of Lake Taupo is home to some of the best Trout fishing in the world. You will then journey south over the Central Plateau, New Zealand's main volcanic area, and along the Kapiti Coast to New Zealand's capital city, Wellington. Tonight, you are free to dine as you wish
Day 7 - Why not discover more of Wellington this morning? There's time to visit the Parliament buildings and the Beehive, home to New Zealand's politicians. Next, you'll visit Te Papa, the Museum of New Zealand and explore the fascinating exhibits at your leisure, including their unique Marae (Meeting House). Later, you will be transferred by private car to Wellington Airport for your onward flight.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans