The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali
Discover bliss the whole family can enjoy at the award winning Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali. Recently ranked #1 on Top 10 Best Family Resorts in Indonesia by Holiday with Kids, Australia, as well as winner of the Best Family Hotel in Bali by Exquisite Awards and the Hall of Fame by Trip Advisor in 2018, this resort is perfect for all ages. Nestled on the beach, overlooking the Indian Ocean, this stunning resort has exemplary facilities that the kids can enjoy just as much as the adults
Calm days, enchanting nights and a variety of beachside activities for the entire family. The Westin Nusa Dua, Bali is a proud member of Marriott International and offers guests access to some of the best and most exclusive facilities around. Modern 5-star luxury is upheld by seamless and elegant decor throughout the interior, world-class service, private gazebos along the beach and sprawling tropical pools to boot
All 433 guestrooms and suites at The Westin Nusa Dua, Bali have been refurbished to present the crisp, clean and contemporary style that the resort has become known for. Designed with touches of nature and traditional Balinese accents, the rooms reflect and honour the local community and really add to the overall Bali experience. This family-friendly resort features 3 outdoor pools including a large, tropically set saltwater pool and a freshwater pool with a 12-metre waterslide for kids aged 4-12 years Boasting all the outdoor activities you could ever want on a Bali holiday, the serenity of traditional Balinese healing massage and authentic cuisine from around the world, this resort is a dream holiday paradise.
Retreat to the tranquillity of Bali's Nusa Dua enclave. The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali proudly offers fun-filled activities for all to experience the ultimate in beachfront living. Swim, paddle and play on the shore, or make use of the resort's luxurious gazebos on the water's edge Your days will be filled with sunny beachside bliss and your evenings present some wonderous dining choices. The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali has 7 restaurants and bars each offering a different cuisine speciality. The beautiful ambience across all is undeniable Take your relaxation to the next level at the award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin while the little travellers enjoy endless fun at the kid's club. The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali has thought of everything to ensure adults relax and children play within the magnificent landscape that is Nusa Dua, Bali.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Ubud & Surrounds Tour**:.
- Includes: Guide, Shared Transfer, Monkey Forest, Ubud Market and Surroundings, Entrance & Parking fees
- Total duration: approximately 08.00 - 17.00 hrs.
- Tour operates daily
- No check-in or check-out on 14 March 2020 (Nyepi Day)
- ^Kids Benefit includes:.
- Complimentary kids drink bottle.
- Complimentary "special drink of the day" for children available during 11am to 11pm.
- Complimentary access to Westin Family Kids Club from 9am to 5pm.
- *24hrs access to "Living Room"* for use pre check in and post check out - complete with comfirtable seating, luggage.
- storage, showers, access to premium wing swimming pool.
- Book with confidence-free date changes^:.
- Applies to new bookings. Changes to travel dates can be made up to 14 days before original departure date. Changes made after this time are subject to standard cancellation terms & conditions. Date changes are subject to availability & blackout dates. No refund will be given if you are not able to change your booking date as a result of alternate dates not being available.
- Cancellation Charges:.
- Please note, cancelled bookings will incur charges. Our travel service providers are entitled to impose cancellation charges, which can be up to 100% of the amount paid to them for the relevant service, regardless of whether travel has commenced. If any refunds are received from travel service providers, they will be passed on to you, less a minimum cancellation fee of $300 per person.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.