Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Sydney
Day 1 - Sydney, Australia Sydney always lives up to great expectations. When you are on one of our Sydney cruises, the first glimpse of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House will stay in your memory forever. One of the world's great cities and harbours, Sydney always lives up to great expectations. When you are on one of our Sydney cruises, the first glimpse of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House will stay in your memory forever. Even before the 2000 Olympics, cruises to Sydney had much to offer - hosting the games just made the city even better with improved facilities and extra dining and entertainment venues all round. From the waterside restaurants fringing the historic Rocks district, the Sydney cruise tour takes you around Sydney Cove past the Circular Quay ferry terminal to that remarkable Opera House and the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Tangalooma - Moreton Island
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Willis Island The tiny atoll known as Willis Island is a remote and pristine coral cay in the Coral Sea Islands territory. Willis Island is an external territory of Australia, located 450 kilometres east of Cairns in the pristine waters of the Coral Sea.
Day 6 - Port Douglas Port Douglas is situated in the Far North of Queensland, where the weather is warm and the beaches crystal clear. It is also a short distance to the Daintree Rainforest. Port Douglas offers not only an upmarket yet relaxed style, but also provides access to awe-inspiring marine life and rainforest encounters. The town is prized for its unique location between the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation.
Day 7 - Cairns Visit the coastal city of Cairns, which offers a smorgasbord of amazing experiences to add to your list of holiday highlights. Tours to the Daintree rainforest and Karunda are the perfect way to experience the diverse ecosystem of the ‘Wet Tropics of Queensland’ (a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
Day 8 - Airlie Beach The white sands of world-famous Whitehaven Beach, glass-bottom-boat day tours on the turquoise waters of the Coral Sea, high-speed catamaran joy rides and Whitsundays region magic await in Airlie Beach cruises with Carnival. Travel to the heart of the 74 islands that comprise the picture-perfect Whitsunday Islands on an Airlie Beach cruise. Experience Great Barrier Reef magic on Airlie Beach cruises departing Sydney and Brisbane. Your fantastic cruise holiday to Airlie Beach begins the moment you step onboard Carnival’s cruise ships. There’s a multitude of tastes, sights, activities, themed events and more to suit the whole family.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Sydney, Australia Sydney always lives up to great expectations. When you are on one of our Sydney cruises, the first glimpse of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House will stay in your memory forever. One of the world's great cities and harbours, Sydney always lives up to great expectations. When you are on one of our Sydney cruises, the first glimpse of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House will stay in your memory forever. Even before the 2000 Olympics, cruises to Sydney had much to offer - hosting the games just made the city even better with improved facilities and extra dining and entertainment venues all round. From the waterside restaurants fringing the historic Rocks district, the Sydney cruise tour takes you around Sydney Cove past the Circular Quay ferry terminal to that remarkable Opera House and the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin rooms as specified, in lead categories available at the time of printing, inclusive of all discounts/taxes/fees/port expenses (subject to change). Offer ends 21 January 2021 unless sold out prior. Valid for new bookings only; not combinable with any other offer; subject to availability & capacity controlled. *Reduced Deposits from $50pp/twin terms: $50pp = $100/room is applicable for 3-9 days. $99pp = $198/room is applicable for 10+ days. Reduced deposit non-refundable & is applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date and is valid for all Carnival departures from Australia. Pay the balance on final payment of the booking. *Cabin upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Offer is applicable on select sailings through April 2023. Some cabins have obstructed views. All info is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change /withdrawal. Read in conjunction with Carnival’s Ticket Contract: carnival.com.au/ctc which passengers will be bound by.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 January 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.