Grand Canyon & More(Twin Share Room,Start Las Vegas, End Las Vegas)
From 07/07/2022 to 08/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Thu 07 2022 to Jul Sat 09 2022availableFrom$1,490*
Aug Thu 18 2022 to Aug Sat 20 2022availableFrom$1,490*
Oct Thu 06 2022 to Oct Sat 08 2022availableFrom$1,490*
Entry and guided tour of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Welcome to Vegas! After meeting and greeting today we're headed out of the glitz of the strip to somewhere a bit more tranquil...Cut by the Virgin River, Zion Canyon is an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000 feet above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer's paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level. Stroll around the Emerald Pools trail, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk on the patio.After a full afternoon in Zion we head to Page for our night stop.
Day 2 - Rise and shine - today we're swinging past Lake Powell with an included visit to Antelope Canyon. We'll slip into the magical Slot passage and witness the myriad of colours, which change as the sun filters down onto the rocks. From here, we'll wind our way through more of USA Southwest's spectacular scenery to one of the most iconic panoramas on the planet: Monument Valley. Here you'll have the chance to embark on a Navajo led tour of this magnificent place with those who have a deep connection and understanding of the land.This afternoon we return for a walk to Horseshoe Bend and another evening on the shores of Lake Powell.
Day 3 - It's hard to believe this, but we're saving the best for last: after a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post we follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert to one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Take in a bird's eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, hike into one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one of the rim cafes and admire the magnificent views.Still starry eyed, we're heading back to the bright city lights of Las Vegas. We'll stop along historic Route 66 for some photo ops, before arriving in Vegas at 7-8pm.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 May 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 17 May 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans