CANADIAN ROCKIES ESCAPE
From 16/10/2021 to 17/11/2021
Breakfasts Included: 4.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 1.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN CALGARY, AB. Welcome to Calgary. Tonight, meet your Tour Director at 6pm for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - CALGARY – CANMORE - BANFF NATIONAL PARK. CALGARY Orientation tour followed by a scenic drive to Canmore. CANMORE Free time this afternoon. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Cave & Basin National Historic Site Discovery tour. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 3 - BANFF NATIONAL PARK – EXCURSION TO JOHNSTON CANYON & LAKE LOUISE. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Sightseeing tour of Banff village includes Tunnel Mountain, Two Jack Lake and Lake Minnewanka, "Water of the Spirits", and free time at Johnston Canyon. Free time this evening. LAKE LOUISE Free time before returning to Banff. (B)
Day 4 - BANFF NATIONAL PARK BANFF NATIONAL PARK Free day to enjoy Banff Upper Hot Springs at leisure. Farewell dinner at a local restaurant this evening. (B,D) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Banff National Park with a stroll around town to visit the many restaurants and shops. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 5 - BANFF NATIONAL PARK – CALGARY BANFF NATIONAL PARK Morning drive to Calgary. CALGARY Your holiday ends at Calgary International Airport. Schedule flights departing after 2 pm. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans