Israel Uncovered(Twin Share Room,Start Tel Aviv, End Tel Aviv)
From 29/04/2022 to 15/09/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Fri 29 2022 to May Thu 05 2022Sold OutFrom$1,869*
May Fri 20 2022 to May Thu 26 2022AvailableFrom$1,968*
Jun Fri 17 2022 to Jun Thu 23 2022AvailableFrom$2,036*
Jul Fri 01 2022 to Jul Thu 07 2022AvailableFrom$2,036*
Jul Fri 15 2022 to Jul Thu 21 2022Sold OutFrom$2,036*
Aug Fri 12 2022 to Aug Thu 18 2022Sold OutFrom$2,036*
Sep Fri 09 2022 to Sep Thu 15 2022AvailableFrom$1,968*
8 meals: 6 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
Day 1 - Arrive Jerusalem Welcome to Israel, where we'll kick off our tour in the City of Gold. In this religious centre of Christianity, Islam & Judaism, we'll begin with an included dinner to get to know each other, before a locally guided tour of this holy city tomorrow.
Day 2 - Jerusalem Today we'll get to know Jerusalem a little better with a full day tour, uncovering secrets and culture that dates back thousands of years. We'll discover the city's holy history and iconic sites, including the Jewish Quarter and the Arab Market, and visit Lions Gate, Dolorosa, and the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Tonight you have the chance to see the city lit up at night, with an optional light show.
Day 3 - Jerusalem For our second day in Jerusalem, you have the option to go beyond the monuments and dig deeper into ancient life, with a free day to explore. Maybe step back in history at the Israel Museum to view the Dead Sea Scrolls and see what the city might have looked like in ancient times with the Second Temple Model. Or take up the chance to visit the ancient fortress of Masada and float in the Dead Sea on our optional day trip, or foodies can opt to explore a new side to the city on a BiteMojo food tour.
Day 4 - Jerusalem to Haifa It's been incredible, but it's time to move on from Jerusalem and discover more of Israel. On our way out of Jerusalem, we'll make a visit to the sobering site of the Yad Vashem Museum and Memorial, also known as The World Holocaust Remembrance Centre.Here in Haifa we'll discover life outside of the cities on a Kibbutz, a collective community way of living, unique to Israel. We'll enjoy a traditional dinner here at the Kibbutz and experience Israeli hospitality.
Day 5 - Haifa to Tel Aviv Waving goodbye to Kibbutz life in Haifa, today we have our sights set for Tel Aviv.Bustling, modern, fresh and exciting, charming cafes rub shoulders with ancient monuments here in Israel's second-largest city, translating to 'Hill of Spring'. After all the ancient history we've absorbed on this trip, you'll have the whole afternoon and evening free to orientate yourself into the urban vibes of Tel Aviv.
Day 6 - Tel Aviv Today we'll meet Doris Hiffawi as part of a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) experience and enjoy famous Anton coffee and sweets as Doris invites us to her home in the Ajami neighborhood of Jaffa. She will share her personal story of a Christian girl growing up in a Jewish, Muslim, and Christian area. Her heartfelt story shows the complexity of the mixed population city, speaks to the Arab Christian identity in Israel, and explores the true meaning of female empowerment in the area.The rest of the day is free for you to explore at your own pace, and in a city inundated with beaches, parks, museums, shopping centres and cafes, we promise you won't get bored. Keep it high energy with a day full of seeing the sights and sinking your teeth into Tel Aviv's eclectic culinary scene, or slow it down with a day spent perusing boutiques with an ice cream in hand. An extra special option group dinner tonight eating in the homes of Tel Aviv locals will be our farewell to this incredible journey we've been on together.
Day 7 - End Tel Aviv It's been one incredible adventure, but all good things must come to an end. After a hearty breakfast, we'll say our goodbyes and swap details. We sense new adventures on the horizon! Jerusalem We'll take in the wonderful sites of Jerusalem on a visit through the Jewish Quarter, Arab Market, Lions Gate, Dolorosa and the Church of Holy Sepulchre Jerusalem to Haifa Visit Yad Vashem Museum and Memorial Tel Aviv Included Coffee and Sweets with Doris Hiffawi (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER(R) Experience)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans