Cairns Explorer(Multi Share,Start Cairns, End Cairns)
From 14/04/2022 to 09/04/2023
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Thu 14 2022 to Apr Sun 17 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Apr Thu 28 2022 to May Sun 01 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
May Thu 12 2022 to May Sun 15 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
May Thu 26 2022 to May Sun 29 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Jun Thu 09 2022 to Jun Sun 12 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Jun Thu 23 2022 to Jun Sun 26 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Jul Thu 07 2022 to Jul Sun 10 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Jul Thu 14 2022 to Jul Sun 17 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Jul Thu 21 2022 to Jul Sun 24 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Jul Thu 28 2022 to Jul Sun 31 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Aug Thu 04 2022 to Aug Sun 07 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Aug Thu 18 2022 to Aug Sun 21 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Sep Thu 01 2022 to Sep Sun 04 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Sep Thu 15 2022 to Sep Sun 18 2022AvailableFrom$1,088*
Throughout your adventure you'll be with an expert Aussie Trip Manager who knows these parts better than anyone.
They'll be your friend as well as your guide, imparting their killer local trivia and tips as you explore Queensland.
Day 1 - Arrive Cairns Welcome to the city where rainforests meet reefs. We'll enjoy an included interactive Bush Food tutorial and dinner at Ochre restaurant. An experienced chef will guide us through a history of Bush Food as you sample a variety of native spices and fruits, explaining their tastes, origins, and traditional uses before we enjoy our dinner, which features native game. It's in an incredible cultural feast, and the perfect way to start our adventure in Cairns.
Day 2 - Cairns Rise and shine, today is day packed with history, heritage and natural beauty, as we take a day trip to the oldest tropical rainforest in the world: Daintree. With its ancient ferns and vibrant canopies, this place will take our breath away. There's a reason David Attenborough called it 'the most extraordinary place on earth.' As well as admiring the lush rainforest, we'll also meet the local Kuku Yalanji people and learn about their rich Aboriginal culture and history. We'll get the chance to view a smoking ceremony and take an art class with an Aboriginal artist. We'll also learn about ancient Dreamtime stories, local history and how these are shared through art. Then, we'll get to create our own unique souvenir to take home in the form of a canvas that tells our own stories. What a day; and we're not done yet.
Day 3 - Cairns We'll board a catamaran out to the reef with options to snorkel or dive in the crystal waters and gaze at the colourful coral and even more vibrant marine life. Back on board, the expert marine crew will tell us all there is to know about this stunning, but vulnerable, natural miracle.
Day 4 - Depart Cairns Our adventure ends this afternoon, but not before we have a chance to escape our comfort zones and try some of the adventurous activities that Cairns is famous for. Anyone for bungy jumping? Arrive Cairns Chef Guided Bush Food Tutorial & Dinner at Ochre Restaurant Cairns Day 2 Day Trip to the Daintree Rainforest Experience the Daintree Rainforest with an experienced Aboriginal guide for an interpretive rainforest walk through this ancient environment Learn ancient Dreamtime stories, local history and see how these are shared through art with an Aboriginal artist Create your own unique piece of art at the Janbal Gallery Cairns Day 3 Take in all the Great Barrier Reef has to offer on a Full Day Trip and see why the Great Barrier Reef is one of the seven wonders of the natural world Snorkel some of the best coral reefs in Australia
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans