Iconic Rockies and Western Canada with Rocky Mountaineer Silverleaf
From 18/04/2022 to 08/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Mon 18 2022 to Apr Sat 30 2022AvailableFrom$7,570*
May Mon 02 2022 to May Sat 14 2022AvailableFrom$8,350*
May Mon 09 2022 to May Sat 21 2022AvailableFrom$8,350*
May Mon 16 2022 to May Sat 28 2022AvailableFrom$8,350*
May Mon 23 2022 to Jun Sat 04 2022AvailableFrom$8,425*
May Mon 30 2022 to Jun Sat 11 2022AvailableFrom$8,570*
Jun Mon 06 2022 to Jun Sat 18 2022AvailableFrom$8,550*
Jun Mon 13 2022 to Jun Sat 25 2022AvailableFrom$8,570*
Jun Mon 20 2022 to Jul Sat 02 2022AvailableFrom$8,550*
Jun Mon 27 2022 to Jul Sat 09 2022AvailableFrom$8,570*
Jul Mon 04 2022 to Jul Sat 16 2022AvailableFrom$8,850*
Jul Mon 11 2022 to Jul Sat 23 2022AvailableFrom$8,625*
Jul Mon 18 2022 to Jul Sat 30 2022AvailableFrom$8,625*
Jul Mon 25 2022 to Aug Sat 06 2022AvailableFrom$8,700*
Aug Mon 01 2022 to Aug Sat 13 2022AvailableFrom$8,700*
Aug Mon 08 2022 to Aug Sat 20 2022AvailableFrom$8,700*
Aug Mon 15 2022 to Aug Sat 27 2022AvailableFrom$8,700*
Aug Mon 22 2022 to Sep Sat 03 2022AvailableFrom$8,700*
Sep Mon 05 2022 to Sep Sat 17 2022AvailableFrom$8,700*
Sep Mon 12 2022 to Sep Sat 24 2022AvailableFrom$8,700*
1 Farewell Dinner.
1 Welcome Reception.
First class travel Highlights.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing.
All transport and transfers shown.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Optional Experiences and free time.
Day 1 - Voyage To Vancouver Tackle the 'Great Outdoors' on this effortlessly delivered adventure through Western Canada. Discover why Vancouver consistently ranks as one of the world's most livable cities. Then, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
Day 2 - Sample Cider On Vancouver Island This morning, delve into the historic neighbourhoods of Chinatown and Gastown before boarding a ferry to Vancouver Island. Dive into Culture and taste local cider at a family-owned ciderhouse, before continuing to Victoria.
Day 3 - Explore Butchart Gardens In Victoria Start your day at Butchart Gardens, a must-see oasis, which has been growing in Victoria, BC for over 100 years. Enjoy breakfast at Butchart Gardens and learn how the spectacular floral display was once a giant disused quarry. This evening, join an optional whale watching experience or spend the remainder of your stay in Victoria at leisure.
Day 4 - Take In The Sights Of Chemainus, Squamish, and Whistler See the vivid murals of Chemainus. Board a ferry and then take the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway. Ascend to Summit Lodge, admiring the views from the Sea-to-Sky Gondola.
Day 5 - Explore Whistler Your Way Today includes a Your Choice Sightseeing experience. Learn about the First Nations at the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre or visit the Audain Art Museum, a comprehensive Permanent Collection of the province's most celebrated artists. Exemplifying the richness of cultural difference in Canada, the collection takes visitors on a transformative visual journey from the late 18th century to present.
Day 6 - Travel To Sun Peaks We continue towards Sun Peaks where we'll enjoy an evening at leisure.
Day 7 - Explore The Rocky Mountain National Parks Sample the best of the UNESCO-listed Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks. Today we'll be exploring Glacier and Yoho National Parks, along with journeying to Mt. Revelstoke. We then overnight in beautiful Banff National Park.
Day 8 - Wander Beautiful Banff Your morning is at leisure, perhaps do an optional gondola ride or explore on your own terms. Later in the morning, you will have your orientation tour of Banff National Park. In the afternoon, we'll meet a retired "Mountie" as our Local Specialist, followed by dinner at the hotel.
Day 9 - Cross The Athabasca Glacier Enjoy a lakeside talk at Lake Louise, then board an Ice Explorer and drive over the Athabasca Glacier.
Day 10 - Walk Through The Wilderness In Jasper Embark on an invigorating guided walk to Maligne Canyon. Board a narrated cruise on Maligne Lake (seasonal) stopping at Spirit Island. Enjoy a memorable Farewell Dinner with our fellow travelers this evening.
Day 11 - All Aboard The Rocky Mountaineer Embark on a two-day journey on the luxury Rocky Mountaineer with a night in Kamloops.
Day 12 - Take A Rustic Railway To Vancouver Discover the elegance of yesteryear, continuing your journey through the clouds by rail until you reach Vancouver.
Day 13 - Farewell From Vancouver Our dazzling encounter with the Canadian Rockies has come to an end. Transfer to Vancouver International Airport or to Canada Place for those on the optional Alaska cruise. Sightseeing Highlights Explore Vancouver, Victoria, and Banff Visit Kamloops, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Audain Art Museum or the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse, Butchart Gardens, Sea-to-Sky Gondola, Maligne Lake Cruise, Capilano Suspension Bridge View Lake Louise, Athabasca Glacier, Rogers Pass, Athabasca Falls Scenic Drive along the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Icefields Parkway Scenic Cruise across Maligne Lake to iconic Spirit Island Dive Into Culture Taste local cider at a familly-owned ciderhouse, before continuing to Victoria.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans