Thai Island Hopper West(Twin Share Room,Start Phuket, End Phuket)
From 16/09/2023 to 20/04/2024
3 and 4-star hotels are the name of the game.
We like to keep it intrepid, but there's no compromise on comfort.
Re-fuel with a hearty breakfast included every day, plus a few delicious dinners.
We'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the West.
We'll get 9 of your meals, you get the rest.
Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit and delicious gourmet dining.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Phuket
8- - days of exotic lands and those much hyped perfect Thai beaches sit ahead of us
Day 2 - Phuket Well good morning explorers, it's your first full day so time to get movin' and shakin'. If you'd rather take to Phuket Town and admire the Chinese influenced local architecture. Swing high or lay low, the choice is entirely yours. The bright lights and wild antics of Bangla Road can take things up a notch this evening!
Day 3 - Phuket to Koh Phi Phi It's day three and 'mai pen rai - don't worry, be happy' is now pretty much the group mentality. Enjoy a lazy breakfast and catch some rays before we hit the Andaman Sea in search of one very famous beach...Arriving in Koh Phi Phi will leave you in a daze of love and happiness. More scenic than your wildest dreams, this island is home for the next few days. Glorious long salty days, balmy nights and endless ocean explorations are calling. Dine on the herb-filled rice salad with grated coconut that is khao yam, watch the sunset from Koh Phi Phi's highest vantage point or stroll postcard beaches alongside playful monkeys. Definitely an evening you won't be forgetting in a hurry.
Day 4 - Koh Phi Phi The island is your playground and theday is yours to do whatever your heart desires. We're recommending our Day on the Bay Free Time Add-On - the perfect mix of island hopping, swimming and chillaxing.Afterwards, squeeze in one last beachside stroll with the flickering island lights as your backdrop, soaking up the island sounds and Pad Thai smells... this is what we call living.
Day 5 - Koh Phi Phi to Krabi Although we're leaving Kho Phi Phi and heading to mainland Thailand today, our salty seadog spirit won't change a bit. The exotic paradise of Krabi is calling our names, and who are we to resist...This afternoon we'll soak in the small town feels of Ao Nang. Friendly locals, massage haunts, local markets and seaside cocktails can perfect your day like kaffir lime to a mojito.
Day 6 - Krabi Back on the Thai mainland we'll take in the island vistas from the charming setting of Krabi. Today you can opt for a speed boat cruise of Phang Nga Bay to see the famous James Bond Island. Local markets, cheap massages & sunset cocktails can reward us from our adventurous day out.
Day 7 - Krabi Rise and shine, you have a full free day to make the most of everything Krabi has to offer! Maybe explore the giant rainforest-covered boulders of Phi Phi, chillax on Railay beach, or take advantage of the optional rock climbing activity. Tonight is our last night together as a Contiki collective; best organise a team dinner and have one last evening of mischief.
Day 8 - Krabi to Phuket After one final morning in paradise it's back on the coach to Phuket where our paradise adventure comes to an end. Have one final love-in with your travel fam, then take our transfer either to the airport or back to our start hotel. Phuket Experience the colourful energy of Phuket's famed Bangla Road Krabi (Ao Nang) Enjoy a buffet feast featuring all your favourite Eastern and Western comfort foods
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.