Iceland the Northern Lights
Alda Hotel Reykjavik
At Alda Hotel Reykjavik, we combine a fantastic location, on Reykjavik's main shopping street, Laugavegur, with a harmonious atmosphere. Our boutique-style hotel, where rooms vary in shapes and sizes, offer a calm escape.
The idea of Alda Hotel Reykjavik is to provide tranquil space in the middle of the city to take in and process the expressions from the adventures experienced in Iceland. We are located on the upper end of Laugavegur (otherwise known as the quiet part), around a 15-minute walk from the center of the city. We are close to shops, cafes, and restaurants but away from the central nightlife area.
Northern Lights Tour
See the glory of the northern lights in Iceland Unforgettable experience Our tour takes you to see a spectacular phenomenon which can be seen from late August to mid-April. The northern lights, also known as the aurora borealis, are caused by the interaction of particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the Magnetic Pole.
The Golden Circle Direct
The Golden Circle Bus Tour - The Golden Circle bus tour takes you on a day trip to see the world-famous Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss, the queen of Icelandic waterfalls, as well as Thingvellir National Park.
Geysir Geothermal Park - The Geysir geothermal area boasts spouting springs, including Strokkur, the most active geyser in Iceland.
Gullfoss Waterfall - At Gullfoss you are given the opportunity to stand next to the amazing waterfall, watching enormous quantities of water tumble violently into a deep, meandering gorge.
Thingvellir National Park - Whether you take the morning or the afternoon tour, you will spend your time encountering a cross-section of Iceland's natural wonders and geological phenomena at Thingvellir National Park, an area of historical and geological significance.
Blue Lagoon Experience
Blue Lagoon Iceland - The Blue Lagoon is one of Iceland's most famous tourist attractions and considered by many to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, as well as an unmissable part of any visit to Iceland. The Blue Lagoon is surrounded by a mossy lava field, offering incredible scenery, with state of the art facilities, a unique atmosphere and silica masks and water that make your skin extra firm, yet incredibly soft For these reasons and many more, visitors from all over the world visit the Blue Lagoon daily, and many return here again and again.
The Blue Lagoon Comfort Package - When selecting the Blue Lagoon Comfort Package you receive entrance to the Blue Lagoon, silica mud mask, use of a towel, and a drink of your choice. For information on our Premium package, please click here. After having enjoyed all that the Blue Lagoon has to offer, you return to Reykjavik on one of our new and comfortable coaches, offering you free Wi-Fi.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Advertised Price is based on the lowest room category, unless specified. A search for availability will return the supplier's current live price on the lowest room category available on your search date. Should the lowest room not be available, the next room type will return. This may be different from the Advertised Price if it has been varied by the supplier since being advertised by Flight Centre.
- Advertised Price is based on the lowest available airfare. A search for availability will return the supplier's current live price on the lowest fare available on your search date. This may be different from the Advertised Price if it has been varied by the supplier since being advertised by Flight Centre.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 48 hours or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au. In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.