Treasures of Turkey
From 11/09/2022 to 06/11/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Sun 11 2022 to Sep Sun 25 2022On RequestFrom$2,520*
Oct Sun 23 2022 to Nov Sun 06 2022availableFrom$2,465*
Ankara Visit the Museum of Anatolian Civilisation and Ataturk's MausoleumAntalya See the Roman harbour on the beautiful Turquoise CoastCappadocia Visit Pasabagi and the Red Valley and marvel at the underground city of SaratliGallipoli See Anzac Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair CemeteriesIstanbul Sightseeing includes Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
Izmir View a blend of modern and traditional in the many markets, mosques and churchesKonya Visit the Mevlana Museum, home of the Whirling DervishesPamukkale See the Cotton Castle springs and the ruins of the Roman health spa of HierapolisPergamon Visit the Asclepion Medical CentreSafranbolu Visit Eski Carsi and Arasta BazaarsTroy Visit the ruins of the ancient city and see the Wooden Horse.
14 Breakfasts7 DinnersAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedCity orientation toursLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countriesMany meals and daily breakfasts includedVariety of Optional Experiences.
Day Day 1 - Arrive Istanbul (2 Nights) Cue the exotic music. It’s the perfect pairing to your first day in Istanbul, a sprawling metropolis which has connected Europe and Asia for centuries. The former centre of the Old World appears cloaked in mystery, but you won’t need to dig deep to discover its dramatic history and vibrant melting pot of cultures, remnants of which can be seen throughout the city’s well-preserved façades. On arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel and later meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a glimpse of what lies ahead. Tonight, seek out the best terrace in town for illuminated views of the city’s rooftops right down to the Bosphorus.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 17 August 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans