Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
When you envisage your perfect trip to Fiji, what comes to mind? Blue waters, cocktails overlooking a brilliant sunset, or swimming off the beach directly in front of your resort? Then you're imagining the Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. Travvy Award Winner for the 2016 Best Family Resort in Asia and Australia, it's no surprise Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort is a best seller here at My Fiji. A prime destination for travelling families, the resort features a Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free* deal and daily itineraries for both kids and teens as well as a Meimei Nanny Service too. Don't have children? You'll still endure a memorable stay at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. The resort is home to the award-winning Bebe Spa which is situated on a hill overlooking the resort and the ocean. Enjoy the stunning views after indulging in a signature spa treatment using the world's finest spa products. The resort offers complimentary use of water sport equipment on the beach. Discover the reefs with snorkelling gear and gracefully paddle around the waters in a kayak or paddle board. Tempt your taste buds at the array of restaurants, quench your thirst at one of the bars, witness a traditional ceremony or celebration, work out in the fitness or book in for a PADI dive tour - the opportunities are endless at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. From modern hotel rooms to a more traditional bure style abode, the Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort has a room to suit every traveller. Each room has been furnished with your comfort in mind and are decorated with earthy tones and timber finishes to provide an authentic South Pacific ambience without compromising luxury. Guests who choose to stay in a Ocean View Room, a Suite or a Bure will also receive the exclusive Outrigger Talai Service, a traditional 5-star butler service with a South Pacific twist which includes complimentary welcome drinks and a cold towel on arrival, as well as champagne and canapes personally delivered to your room each afternoon.
Nestled amongst 40 acres of palm fringed gardens and blissful beachside, Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort is one of the largest 5-star resorts in the area. The traditional Fijian bures are spread out throughout the property, much like a Fijian village. There is a huge selection of 5-star facilities and services available at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. From multiple swimming pools and beach activities to the captivating Bebe Spa and award-winning restaurants, there's something for everyone to make the most of their Fiji holiday at Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Checked Luggage allowance is dependant of Airlines. Airfares are subject to availability at time of ticketing. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights from Adelaide & Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
- *Choose your bonus: Sigatoka River Safari, Sigatoka Off-Road Cave Safari, My Fiji Island Experience:
- Option 1-My Fiji Island Experience with Transfers: SCHEDULE: THURSDAYS: Year Round and MONDAYS & FRIDAYS: Select dates.
- Option 2-Sigatoka River Safari.
- Option 3- Off Road Cave Safari.
- Swimming is optional.
- *FJD$100 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit:
- Wine, Dine & Spa Credit per room per booking. This resort credit can only be used at the owned & operated Outrigger outlets, namely all resort bars & restaurants (including room service), in-room movies are OK, the Bebe Spa (for massage and treatments only) and resort activities such as the Golf Driving Range and the weekly Fire Walking Show etc. It cannot be used in any of the resort shops, boutiques or non owned F&B outlets like the NZ Ice Cream outlet; it cannot be used on day tours booked through the Rosies Tour Desk etc.
- *Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free:
- Free stay when sharing room with parents
- Kids Eat Free when sharing room with parents - children aged between 3 to 12 years of age ONLY min 4nights
- Infant - aged between 0 to 2 years of age - Baby cot is complimentary
- Complimentary cots and high chair (subject to availability)
- Supervised Complimentary Kids Club (3-12years)
- Supervised Complimentary Teens Program 13+ year old.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.