Vegas to San Fran
From 18/09/2019 to 25/09/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sun 26 2020 to May Fri 01 2020AvailableFrom$1,310*
May Sun 10 2020 to May Fri 15 2020AvailableFrom$1,310*
Jun Sun 07 2020 to Jun Fri 12 2020AvailableFrom$1,310*
Jun Sun 21 2020 to Jun Fri 26 2020AvailableFrom$1,310*
Jul Sun 05 2020 to Jul Fri 10 2020AvailableFrom$1,310*
Jul Sun 12 2020 to Jul Fri 17 2020AvailableFrom$1,360*
Jul Sun 26 2020 to Jul Fri 31 2020AvailableFrom$1,360*
Aug Sun 09 2020 to Aug Fri 14 2020AvailableFrom$1,360*
Aug Sun 16 2020 to Aug Fri 21 2020AvailableFrom$1,360*
Aug Sun 23 2020 to Aug Fri 28 2020AvailableFrom$1,360*
Aug Sun 30 2020 to Sep Fri 04 2020AvailableFrom$1,310*
Sep Sun 06 2020 to Sep Fri 11 2020AvailableFrom$1,310*
Enjoy the highlights of California and Nevada with the freedom to discover cities and national parks at your own pace, while letting someone else drive you from A to B.
Get the most out of your Yosemite experience by spending three nights in the park – meaning two full days of exploration.
Discover another side to Yosemite’s Towering granite cliffs, redwood forests and epic night skies by hiking one of its best, lesser-known trails – Hetch Hetchy – with your expert guide.
Soak up the scenery on a relaxing visit to a natural hot spring near Bishop, the perfect way to relax before an action-packed few days!.
Where better to end your adventure than in San Francisco, the eclectic, multicultural 'City by the Bay'.
Camping (with facilities) (4 nts),Hotel (1 nt).
Age: min 15.
Group Size: 1 - 13.
Yosemite National Park - Entrance Fee.
Visit to Mono Lake.
Day 1 - Las Vegas Welcome to the USA! There are no planned activities until your welcome meeting in the hotel lobby at 6 pm. Las Vegas may be the gambling capital of the world, but there's plenty to do if gambling isn't your thing. Hit the shops, feel your stomach drop on a rooftop roller coaster or simply stroll along the Strip, soaking up the glitz and gaudiness. We recommend you arrive a few days early to make the most of this exciting city. After the welcome meeting, perhaps feast on an 'all you can eat' buffet, check out one of the many shows on offer – book in advance if you can, to get the best deals – or party the night away in a Vegas nightclub.
Day 2 - Sierra Nevada / Keough Hot Springs Leave the bright lights of Vegas behind and drive into the Eastern Sierra Nevada toward the quaint town of Bishop. On arrival, check out the town or perhaps treat yourself to the crispy cookies or ‘bear claws’ at Erick Schat’s German bakery. Later this afternoon, join the group for a soothing soak in a natural hot spring – perfect for those wanting to relax before an action-packed few days in Yosemite. Tonight, you’ll camp under the stars in Bishop.
Day 3 - Yosemite National Park Prepare for some spectacular mountain scenery as you depart from Bishop and head west to Yosemite National Park. This morning, stop at crystal clear lakes including Mono and Tenaya before continuing through the Tioga Pass (snow levels permitting) into the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Stop by Olmstead Point to marvel at Yosemite’s natural wonder, Half Dome, before arriving at one of the most famous parks in the USA. Yosemite's colossal granite cliffs, cascading waterfalls (depending on the season) and redwood forests attract visitors from all over the world. You'll spend three nights in the park meaning you have two full days to explore. The total driving time today is approximately 5 hours.
Day 4 - Yosemite National Park Start today with an orientation tour of the village before heading out for a free day of exploration. There are plenty of hikes available, each varying in steepness and difficulty. Hike The Mist Trail to Nevada Falls (2–5 hours) or to the serene Mirror Lake (45 minutes). Keep an eye out for squirrels and perhaps even a bear along the way. You might prefer to hire a bike and explore Yosemite Valley. Visit the park's museum, photo gallery, shops and restaurants along the way. In the heat of summer, a relaxing float down the Merced River followed by a few drinks at the park's cafe is just the trick.
Day 5 - Yosemite National Park Today there’s a chance to explore a different side of the park as you join your leader on a guided hike to Hetch Hetchy Valley. Tucked away in the northwest corner of Yosemite, Hetch Hetchy is a wilderness of cascading waterfalls, towering cliff faces and beautiful wildflowers. Boasting one of the longest hiking seasons in the park, the ecologically diverse valley attracts a fraction of the visitors in comparison to other more well-known hiking spots in Yosemite – which means it’s an ideal area for those who have extra time to explore the park in depth.
Day 6 - San Francisco Leave Yosemite behind today and drive west for to San Francisco (approximately 4 hours). The 'City by the Bay' has a beautiful setting and a vibrant, multicultural heart. You might like to check out the vintage stores along funky Haight Street, catch the tram down to the waterfront or take an Adventure Cat Bay Cruise. The trip finishes on arrival into San Francisco after a stop to check out the Golden Gate Bridge. No accommodation is provided tonight. The arrival time depends on each group, but if you decide to fly out on this day, please don't book a flight before 9 pm. This will give you enough time to catch a shuttle from the hotel to the airport and be there two hours before departure. If you are staying in town for the evening, perhaps head out for some dumplings in Chinatown or pasta in North Beach. If you do wish to spend extra time in San Francisco we'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability).
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..