The Sun Seeker
From 13/03/2020 to 03/04/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Included Flight: Noosa to Airlie BeachTrain: Airlie Beach to CairnsSee aboriginal culture brought to life through traditional dance, art and interactive demonstrations at Tjapukai on a Dreamtime ExperienceTjapukai - Dreamtime Experience.
Hostel-style accommodation with a Special Stay at an Eco Camp in the Noosa Everglades (complete with kangaroos).
With accommodation this centrally located you'll be right in the action and ready to enjoy your days after a comfy night's sleep.
We'll provide 9 of your meals and the rest are up to you.
Food is an important part of any holiday so we want you to have all of the opportunities to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats.
Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 5 - The Whitsundays to Cairns What can top the Whitsundays? Not much…except the Great Barrier Reef, and luckily it's the next stop on our journey.After a scenic train ride along the East Coast of Queensland, we'll arrive in sunny Cairns - a haven for vibing restaurants, bouncing clubs and endless tropical feels. This town is the gateway to the reef and is buzzing with energy, you won't be short of things to do here.
Day 6 - Cairns Good morning Cairns you delightful palm tree paradise. Today we'll take you on a Dreamtime walk at Tjapukai where you can explore the rich history of the world's oldest living culture. After getting your culture fix for the day, why not unleash your inner-adrenaline junkie and take a leap of faith at AJ Hackett Bungy Jumping? Or take to the rapids for an action-packed afternoon of white-water rafting on the Barron River.
Day 7 - Cairns Make the most of your free day here in Cairns and jump on our optional day trip out to Australia's most famous natural wonder, The Great Barrier Reef. Board a catamaran out to the reef and try your hand at snorkelling, gape at the mindblowingly colourful coral and listen to the marine crew tell you all there is to know about this wonder. This day is a must-do for any trip to Oz!
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 23 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.