HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CANYONLANDS
From 01/06/2021 to 25/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Tue 01 2021 to Jun Mon 07 2021AvailableFrom$2,249*
Jun Tue 15 2021 to Jun Mon 21 2021AvailableFrom$1,989*
Aug Tue 31 2021 to Sep Mon 06 2021AvailableFrom$1,989*
Sep Tue 07 2021 to Sep Mon 13 2021AvailableFrom$2,249*
Sep Tue 14 2021 to Sep Mon 20 2021AvailableFrom$1,989*
Sep Tue 21 2021 to Sep Mon 27 2021AvailableFrom$1,989*
Oct Tue 05 2021 to Oct Mon 11 2021AvailableFrom$1,989*
Oct Tue 19 2021 to Oct Mon 25 2021AvailableFrom$1,889*
Breakfasts Included: 3.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 0.
Breakfasts Included: 3.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 0.
Day 1 - LAS VEGAS Welcome to exciting Las Vegas, also known as "Sin City!" Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.
Day 2 - LAS VEGAS-WILLIAMS-GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK Cross the desert and the old Mojave gold-strike country, passing through Williams on historic Route 66, and Kaibab National Forest, to arrive in the Grand Canyon by mid-afternoon. Marvel at one of the Natural Wonders of the World as you experience breathtaking views of Grand Canyon National Park. Accommodations this evening are inside the park.
Day 3 - GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK-NAVAJO NATIONAL MONUMENT-KAYENTA If you miss the sunset over the canyon, sunrise is just as impressive! For a once-in-a lifetime experience, take our optional flightseeing excursion over the heart of the Grand Canyon for incomparable views of flame-coloured walls plunging 6,093 feet into the Colorado River. Later today, Navajo National Monument. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the monument was established to preserve three cliff dwellings of villages built by prehistoric Ancestral Puebloans that date from 1250 to 1300 AD. At the visitor centre, view artefacts and one or all three of the films available. This evening, join the optional Navajo cookout for dinner, surrounded by the red-rock canyons of Monument Valley.
Day 4 - KAYENTA-MONUMENT VALLEY-LAKE POWELL-PAGE To experience the American West immortalised on the silver screen, journey across the Navajo Nation to Monument Valley. Situated on the Arizona/Utah border, the valley's scenic desert vistas and iconic buttes have appeared in countless classic Western films. See the massive formations on a memorable 4-wheel-drive tour guided by a Navajo guide. Afterward, visit the Glen Canyon Dam, holding back the waters of the Colorado River in Lake Powell, the country's second-largest man-made lake. This afternoon, consider an optional Antelope Canyon cruise, which takes you onto the lake and into the tight, winding canyons.
Day 5 - PAGE-BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK Our optional early morning flight provides another unique perspective of Lake Powell. This beautiful sightseeing flight also includes Glen Canyon Dam, Wahweap Marina, Tower Butte, and Rainbow Bridge, the largest natural arch on Earth. Then, travel into Utah along the Grand Staircase to Bryce Canyon National Park. Bryce is famous for its unique geology as erosion has created bizarre shapes, including slot canyons, windows, fins, and spires called "hoodoos." Tinted with numerous colours, these rocks create a wondrous landscape. (CB)
Day 6 - BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK-ZION NATIONAL PARK-ST. GEORGE "Zion" is an ancient Hebrew word meaning a place of refuge or sanctuary. Once a refuge for Mormon pioneers, Zion National Park's striking landscapes of steep canyons and stone towers carved out by rushing streams over millions of years will mesmerise you. There is plenty of time to explore the park: take the park shuttle, see the Visitor Centre and the museum, take a leisurely hike, bird watch, or join a park ranger to learn more about the animals, geology, plants, and human history. Upon arrival in St. George, enjoy an orientation tour of the most important Mormon community in southern Utah. (B)
Day 7 - ST. GEORGE-SNOW CANYON STATE PARK-LAS VEGAS The journey continues to Snow Canyon State Park, featuring a canyon carved from the red and white Navajo sandstone in the Red Mountains of Utah. Then, a stop at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport for those with homebound flights. Please schedule flights after 3 pm. The trip ends at your Las Vegas hotel for those guests with extra nights. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans