From 21/03/2022 to 26/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Mon 21 2022 to Mar Wed 30 2022AvailableFrom$4,969*
Mar Mon 28 2022 to Apr Wed 06 2022AvailableFrom$4,969*
Apr Mon 04 2022 to Apr Wed 13 2022AvailableFrom$4,969*
Apr Mon 11 2022 to Apr Wed 20 2022AvailableFrom$4,969*
Apr Mon 18 2022 to Apr Wed 27 2022AvailableFrom$4,969*
May Mon 09 2022 to May Wed 18 2022AvailableFrom$4,969*
May Mon 30 2022 to Jun Wed 08 2022AvailableFrom$4,969*
Jun Mon 13 2022 to Jun Wed 22 2022AvailableFrom$4,969*
Breakfasts Included: 9.
Lunches Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 0.
Breakfasts Included: 9.
Lunches Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 0.
Day 1 - TOKYO, JAPAN. Welcome to Japan's capital city. Hotel rooms are available for mid-afternoon check-in.
Day 2 - TOKYO Meet your Tour Director and travelling companions prior to morning sightseeing in Tokyo. Your tour starts with a visit to Meiji Shrine, a magnificent 20th-century Shinto monument set in a man- made forest. Next, visit Shinjuku Gyoen Garden. Originally dating from the early 1600s, the garden was destroyed in World War II and reopened in 1949 as a public park. Today, it remains a very popular stop for locals and visitors alike. Last stop is the Asakusa Kannon Temple and the bustling Nakamise shopping arcade. The balance of the afternoon is at leisure. (B)
Day 3 - TOKYO-MOUNT FUJI AREA. This morning, leave Tokyo and head south along the coast to the beautiful Five Lakes region. Here, take a cable- car ride (weather permitting) for panoramic views of Lake Kawaguchi and spectacular Mount Fuji, Japan's highest mountain. (B,L)
Day 4 - MOUNT FUJI AREA-KYOTO. This morning, board one of Japan’s famous bullet trains bound for Kyoto. Upon arrival, visit the Fushimi Inari Shrine, renowned for the thousands of brightly colored Torii Gates. Then, take a walking tour through Gion, Kyoto’s most famous geisha district, and sample a local Japanese treat. This evening, you may choose to stay in a traditional Japanese ryokan (additional fee). (B)
Day 5 - KYOTO Your day begins with a visit to Nijo Castle, built in 1603 as the official residence of Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu. Then, visit stunning Kinkakuji, the Temple of the Gold Pavillion, covered in shimmering gold leaf. The afternoon is free for you to explore more of Kyoto's historic sites and shrines. (B)
Day 6 - KYOTO-HIROSHIMA. This morning, drive south to Hiroshima. Once there, travel to Miyajima Island to visit Itsukushima Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its floating Torii Gate. (B)
Day 7 - HIROSHIMA Today's sightseeing starts at Peace Memorial Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the Peace Memorial, commonly referred to as the Atomic Bomb Dome, that has been preserved just as it was on August 6, 1945, immediately after the bombing. You will also visit the Memorial Museum and Memorial Hall, which commemorate the lives lost that day. For lunch, experience the city's legendary dish, okonomiyaki, a Japanese-style savory pancake. Enjoy the afternoon at leisure. (B,L)
Day 8 - HIROSHIMA-OKAYAMA-OSAKA. Drive north to Okayama and visit Koraku-en, one of the "Three Great Gardens of Japan." Covering some 30 acres, the garden features ponds, plum groves, and tea fields. A unique feature not typically found in Japanese gardens are the wide lawns which are said to help uplift the spirit and promote open mindedness. Continue on to Osaka and enjoy the evening at leisure. (B)
Day 9 - OSAKA Your sightseeing tour starts at the Open-Air Museum of Old Japanese Farm Houses, where traditional thatched-roof farm houses dating from the Edo period have been restored. Be transported back in time as you explore the old architecture. Next, visit Osaka Castle, and later take a walking tour in Dotonbori, the city's most famous entertainment district. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. Perhaps return to Dotonbori this evening to sample some local cuisine and see the sparkling neon lights. (B)
Day 10 - OSAKA Your tour ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans