From 06/11/2020 to 27/12/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Nov Fri 06 2020 to Nov Fri 13 2020AvailableFrom$2,289*
Nov Fri 13 2020 to Nov Fri 20 2020AvailableFrom$2,289*
Dec Sun 20 2020 to Dec Sun 27 2020AvailableFrom$2,099*
Breakfasts Included: 7.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 6.
Breakfasts Included: 7.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 6.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL. Welcome to Israel! Check into your hotel, then this evening, meet your Tour Director and fellow travellers. (D)
Day 2 - TEL AVIV-JAFFA-CAESAREA- MUHRAQA-MEGIDDO-TIBERIAS. Leave Tel Aviv and drive to the old port of Jaffa. Sightseeing continues at Caesarea, an ancient port turned stunning archaeological zone. Admire the restored 3,500-seat Roman THEATER, the aqueduct, harbor, and the crumbled moat and towers from the 12th-century CRUSADER FORTRESS. Next, visit MUHRAQA on Mount Carmel, site of Elijah's contest of faith with the priests of Baal. From here, travel to the ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE OF MEGIDDO, an age-old fortified town and site of the Battle of Armageddon in the End Times, according to the Bible. Stay overnight in the lakeside city of Tiberias. (B,D) Today's Distance: 117 mi/ 188 km
Day 3 - TIBERIAS. EXCURSION TO KIBBUTZ GINOSAR, CAPERNAUM, MOUNT OF BEATITUDES, TABGHA & CAESAREA-PHILIPPI. Today, travel to Kibbutz Ginosar to see the ancient boat at the JESUS BOAT MUSEUM, followed by a CRUISE on the Sea of Galilee. Next, visit Capernaum and see its ANCIENT SYNAGOGUE AND THE HOUSE OF ST. PETER. Travel north to the MOUNT OF BEATITUDES, where Jesus delivered his Sermon on the Mount, and continue to Tabgha to visit the CHURCH OF THE MULTIPLICATION, the site where Jesus fed 5,000 people with two fish and five loaves. On to Caesarea-Philippi (Banias), home to one of the springs of the Jordan River and a place where Jesus taught his disciples. (B,D) Today's Distance: 31 mi/ 50 km
Day 4 - TIBERIAS-CANA-NAZARETH- YARDENIT-JERUSALEM. This morning, stop in CANA, site of Jesus' first miracle when he turned water into wine at a wedding. Continue to Nazareth and visit the CHURCH OF THE ANNUNCIATION, ST. JOSEPH'S CHURCH, and of the old village. Leave the Galilee area, drive through the Jordan Valley, and visit the YARDENIT BAPTISMAL SITE (departures 508 to 911 include Baptism ceremony), then ascend the Judean Mountains to Jerusalem, with a stop at a viewpoint overlooking the Old Town. (B,D) Today's Distance: 144 mi/ 231 km
Day 5 - JERUSALEM. EXCURSION TO BETHLEHEM. Set off on a touching walking tour of Jerusalem's Old Town. From the MOUNT OF OLIVES, take in memorable views over the city. Descend via the PALM SUNDAY WALK and visit the GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE, where Jesus prayed on the night before his arrest. Visit the CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS, located next to the garden, then enter through St. Stephen's Gate and arrive at the POOL OF BETHESDA. Follow in Jesus' footsteps along the Way of the Cross to the CHURCH OF THE HOLY SEPULCHRE. Walk through the JEWISH QUARTER, reconstructed following unification of the city after the Six-Day War in 1967. Stop at Mount Zion to visit KING DAVID'S TOMB and the CENACLE-the Upper Room where Jesus and his disciples had the Last Supper. View the unearthed colonnade-style thoroughfare with its ancient marketplace. Travel to Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus and King David. Visit one of Christianity's holiest places, the CHURCH OF THE NATIVITY, situated on the site where Jesus was born. (B,D) Today's Distance: 10 mi/ 16 km
Day 6 - JERUSALEM Today, head for the Southern Wall excavations and visit the DAVIDSON CENTRE, one of the most significant archaeological sites in the country. Continue with a stop at the WESTERN WALL, the holiest place in Judaism today. Next, visit the GARDEN TOMB, to enjoy the scenery of the beautiful garden, a perfect place for personal reflection and worship. Then, visit the ISRAEL MUSEUM to see the Shrine of the Book and the Dead Sea Scrolls. Later, tour YAD VASHEM, the "World Holocaust Remembrance centre." (B,D)
Day 7 - JERUSALEM. OPTIONAL EXCURSION TO QUMRAN, MASADA & THE DEAD SEA. Today is free to relax, revisit some of the Jerusalem sites at your own pace, or join an exciting optional excursion to the Dead Sea, the planet's lowest point on dry land. Travel to Qumran with an included visit to the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Continue to Masada and ride the cable car up to the magnificent rock fortress, on a clifftop above the Dead Sea, where 960 Jewish rebels made their last stand against Roman forces in 73 AD. Later, head for the shores of the Dead Sea, where you'll have time to experience the incredible buoyancy in the salt water. Return to Jerusalem. (B)
Day 8 - JERUSALEM Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.