THE CANADIAN ROCKIES
From 30/08/2021 to 29/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Aug Mon 30 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021AvailableFrom$3,319*
Sep Mon 06 2021 to Sep Sat 18 2021AvailableFrom$3,319*
Sep Sun 12 2021 to Sep Fri 24 2021AvailableFrom$3,319*
Sep Mon 13 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021AvailableFrom$3,319*
Sep Fri 17 2021 to Sep Wed 29 2021AvailableFrom$3,699*
Breakfasts Included: 0.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 0.
Breakfasts Included: 0.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 0.
Day 1 - VANCOUVER Welcome to Vancouver! Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.
Day 2 - VANCOUVER This morning, an included city tour highlights Stanley Park, Chinatown, the harbor, beaches, and more. The rest of the day is at leisure; your Tour Director can suggest ways to further explore the city. Maybe take a water taxi to Granville Island with outdoor markets, street musicians, and waterfront cafes. Or, visit historic Gastown with its steam-powered clock.
Day 3 - VANCOUVER-KELOWNA Our journey begins in British Columbia's fertile valleys and continues through rich mountain forests to Lake Okanagan. Travel along the lake to the resort city of Kelowna, beautifully situated on the lake shore and surrounded by orchards and vineyards. Sample local wines on the included winery tour.
Day 4 - KELOWNA-BANFF NATIONAL PARK Motor north through the Okanagan Valley, famous for its peaches and vineyards. Climb up 4,379-foot-high Rogers Pass in Glacier National Park. Take a break at the pass, perfect for photos of the rugged mountains, glaciers, and waterfalls. Enter Yoho National Park and ascend Kicking Horse Pass at 5,421 feet. Reach Banff National Park, gateway to the majestic Canadian Rockies. An orientation tour includes Banff's unspoiled beauty.
Day 5 - BANFF NATIONAL PARK Banff is one of Canada's favourite year-round resorts, and home to 53 species of mammals. The most commonly seen are deer and big horn sheep. If the timing is right, you may spot black bears, grizzlies, or wolves. Your Tour Director will also have suggestions for an optional helicopter ride over the Canadian Rockies.
Day 6 - BANFF NATIONAL PARK-LAKE LOUISE-COLUMBIA ICEFIELD-JASPER NATIONAL PARK First, to Lake Louise, its turquoise waters a perfect natural mirror that reflects the mountains and glaciers. Precipitous gorges, snowcapped summits, and lakes of exquisite blues and greens come into view as the motorcoach continues northward into Jasper National Park. A highlight today is a stop at the Columbia Icefield to ride the Ice Explorer that travels on ice measuring 750 feet thick. This afternoon, join our optional float trip down the Athabasca River. Enjoy an orientation tour of Jasper townsite upon arrival.
Day 7 - JASPER NATIONAL PARK Today, join our optional excursion to Maligne Lake and Spirit Island, and embark on a narrated cruise. The balance of the day is free to enjoy everything Jasper has to offer-from quaint shops to meandering wildlife.
Day 8 - JASPER NATIONAL PARK-MOUNT ROBSON-SUN PEAKS Leave Jasper and follow the Fraser River to the base of Mount Robson, the highest mountain in the Canadian Rockies, peaking at 12,972 feet. Continue following the Yellowhead Highway south along the North Thompson River-a route pioneered by fur trappers. Overnight at the Sun Peaks mountain resort.
Day 9 - SUN PEAKS-LILLOOET-WHISTLER Head south, following the once treacherous Cariboo Wagon Trail. Via Lillooet, "Mile 0 of the Gold Rush Route," your motorcoach will follow the shores of Seton and Duffey Lakes with a late-afternoon arrival in Whistler.
Day 10 - WHISTLER Spend the day in the alpine resort of Whistler, nestled at the base of breathtaking Blackcomb Mountain. Enjoy free time to explore many sites of the 2010 Winter Olympics held here. You may decide to join one of many optional excursions, including a flightseeing excursion by floatplane over the glaciated peaks, or a gondola ride between Whistler and Blackcomb mountains-the perfect bear-spotting vantage point.
Day 11 - WHISTLER-FERRY CROSSING- VICTORIA Set sail across the Strait of Georgia, known for its Mediterranean-type climate. Afternoon sightseeing in Victoria includes world-famous Butchart Gardens, Bastion Square, and Thunderbird Park with its unusual collection of totem poles.
Day 12 - VICTORIA A day at leisure gives you the chance to discover this splendid city, including the Royal British Columbia Museum, shopping on Government Street, or a leisurely stroll around the harbor. Perhaps join the optional wildlife and whale-watching trip cruising the beautiful waters of the San Juan and Gulf Islands, looking for whales, porpoises, seals, and eagles.
Day 13 - VICTORIA-FERRY CROSSING-VANCOUVER A scenic ferry crossing to the mainland, where the trip ends at Vancouver International Airport. Please schedule flights after 1:30 pm.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 May 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans