NORTH OF IRELAND ESCAPE
From 31/10/2021 to 18/12/2021
Breakfasts Included: 6.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 2.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND. Cead mile failte—a hundred-thousand welcomes! At 3pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for an afternoon orientation drive to see O’Connell Street, Georgian squares, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and Trinity College. (D)
Day 2 - DUBLIN-ATHLONE-RATHBAUN FARM-GALWAY. ATHLONE Visit the town on the River Shannon. RATHBAUN (Local Favourite) Try your hand at scone baking, learn about sheep herding, and enjoy coffee and your scones at an Irish farm. (B) 130 mi / 210 km
Day 3 - GALWAY-WESTPORT-DONEGAL-LETTERKENNY. WESTPORT Visit the elegant holiday resort on Ireland’s west coast. DONEGAL Visit the Vikings’ town. (B,D) 181 mi / 292 km
Day 4 - LETTERKENNY-DERRY, NORTHERN IRELAND-GIANT'S CAUSEWAY-BELFAST. DERRY Walk on the city walls with a Local Guide. GIANT’S CAUSEWAY See more than 40,000 interlocking basalt columns formed millions of years ago. (B) 124 mi / 200 km
Day 5 - BELFAST BELFAST Orientation drive. Visit Titanic Experience museum. Free time this afternoon. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Belfast with a visit to Hillsborough Castle, official residence of the Queen and the Royal Family when they are in Northern Ireland and enjoy afternoon tea in a nearby eatery. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount.
Day 6 - BELFAST-CARLINGFORD, IRELAND-DUBLIN. CARLINGFORD Stop in the charming village on the Cooley Peninsula. DUBLIN Free time in the evening. (B) 105 mi / 169 km
Day 7 - DUBLIN Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans