SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS ESCAPE
From 31/10/2021 to 17/12/2021
Breakfasts Included: 5.
Lunches Included: 0.
Dinners Included: 3.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND. Welcome to Edinburgh! Tonight, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)
Day 2 - EDINBURGH Morning city sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the New Town and Old Town. Visit to Edinburgh Castle to see Scotland’s Crown Jewels. Free time this afternoon. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Edinburgh with a Scottish evening of Highland dancers, bagpipers, and the Ceremony of the Haggis. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount.
Day 3 - EDINBURGH-ST. ANDREWS-PITLOCHRY-CULLODEN MOOR- INVERNESS. Scenic drive over the elegant Forth Road Bridge and through the historic county of Fife. ST. ANDREWS See the home of golf and famous university town. PITLOCHRY Guided walk through the Victorian mountain resort. CULLODEN MOOR Visit the Culloden battlefield site. (B) 200 mi / 325 km
Day 4 - INVERNESS-FORT WILLIAM-OBAN. Scenic drive along the shores of Loch Ness. FORT WILLIAM (Local Favourite) Guided tour of a whisky distillery. (B,D) 114 mi / 180 km
Day 5 - OBAN-THE TROSSACHS-GLASGOW. Travel through The Trossachs and past Loch Lomond. GLASGOW. Orientation drive to see the 12th-century cathedral, university buildings, and Georgian squares. A farewell dinner at your hotel. (B,D) 99 mi / 160 km
Day 6 - GLASGOW Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans