FLAVOURS OF CHINA & THE YANGTZE
From 14/05/2022 to 28/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Wed 01 2021 to Dec Tue 14 2021AvailableFrom$5,006*
Dec Fri 03 2021 to Dec Thu 16 2021AvailableFrom$5,006*
Dec Tue 14 2021 to Dec Mon 27 2021AvailableFrom$4,996*
Dec Wed 15 2021 to Dec Tue 28 2021AvailableFrom$5,006*
Dec Fri 17 2021 to Dec Thu 30 2021AvailableFrom$5,006*
Breakfasts Included: 13.
Lunches Included: 9.
Dinners Included: 6.
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN BEIJING, CHINA Welcome to Beijing! Hotel check-in available mid-afternoon.
Day 2 - BEIJING BEIJING Guided sightseeing includes Tian'anmen Square and the Forbidden City. Free time this afternoon. Welcome dinner this evening features [LF] Peking duck. (B,L,D)
Day 3 - BEIJING. EXCURSION TO THE GREAT WALL BEIJING Guided sightseeing to the Great Wall of China. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,L)
Day 4 - BEIJING-XI'AN BEIJING Visit to the Temple of Heaven. [LF] Rickshaw ride through the hutongs (narrow streets) and meet a local family. Fly to Xi'an. (B)
Day 5 - XI'AN XI'AN Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes visits to the Terracotta Warriors and Dayan Pagoda. Noodle-making demonstration with lunch. "Tang Dynasty" dinner show. (B,L,D)
Day 6 - XI'AN-CHENGDU XI'AN Chinese calligraphy class. Visit to the City Wall South Gate. Bullet-train service from Xi'an to Chengdu. (B)
Day 7 - CHENGDU-CHONGQING (EMBARKATION)-YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE CHENGDU Visit to the [LF] Giant Panda Research Base. Bullet-train service from Chengdu to Chongqing. CHONGQING Yangtze River cruise embarkation. (B,L,D)
Day 8 - CRUISING: JADE EMPEROR SCENIC AREA YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE Shore excursion to Jade Emperor Scenic Area. Free time on board your ship this afternoon. Captain's welcome dinner with entertainment this evening. (B,L,D)
Day 9 - CRUISING: QUTANG GORGE–WU GORGE–GODDESS STREAM YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE Free time this morning or tai chi session on sun deck. Scenic passage through Qutang, Wu and Xiling Gorges. Small-boat excursion on Goddess Stream. (B,L,D)
Day 10 - CRUISING: (DISEMBARKATION) THREE GORGES DAM –YICHANG–HANGZHOU THREE GORGES DAM Visit the dam site. Drive to Yichang. YICHANG Lunch at a local restaurant. Fly to Hangzhou. HANGZHOU Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,L)
Day 11 - HANGZHOU HANGZHOU Full-day sightseeing includes Lingyin Temple and Fei Lai Feng. Walking tour includes Hefang Street. Scenic cruise on West Lake (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). (B,L)
Day 12 - HANGZHOU-SHANGHAI HANGZHOU Drive to Shanghai. SHANGHAI Guided sightseeing includes a walk along the Bund and visits to Yu Yuan Gardens and a silk museum. Lunch includes traditional [LF] xiaolongbao (soup dumplings) in a local restaurant. (B,L) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Shanghai by attending an acrobatic performance. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with My Account. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app
Day 13 - SHANGHAI SHANGHAI Visit the Shanghai Museum. Guided walking tour includes the French Concession area, art deco Cathay Theatre, Xintiandi, and Fuxing Park. Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner. (B,D)
Day 14 - SHANGHAI Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans