Alaska with Glacier Bay Cruise
Dine differently every day onboard Norwegian Jewel with 15 restaurants and the freedom to dine when you want and wherever your palate leads you. Immerse yourself in the hottest entertainment at sea including Australia’s own Burn the Floor direct from their worldwide tour. Relax in comfort and style with a wide range of staterooms and suites including The Haven by Norwegian®, an exclusive cruising experience like no other.
Inside from: $1559
Outside from: $1739
Balcony from: $3109
Suite from: $3215
7 Night cruise, from Vancouver to Seward, onboard Norwegian Jewel in a Inside twin share cabin
All main meals & entertainment on board
Port charges & government fees
BONUS Book an Inside & pick 1 Free option, Book an Outside, Balcony & Mini-Suite cabin pick 2 Free Options, Book a Suite & Haven cabin pick up to 5 Free Options
Choose from: Beverage Package, Specialty Dining Package, Internet Package & $50 USD Per Port Shore Excursions*
See your Travel Agent as Terms & Conditions Apply
Entertainment: Gaming Club Casino, Disco, Burn the Floor, Comedy and Magic Shows, Dance Floor, Children's Club, White Hot Party, Children's Play Area, Le Cirque Bijou, Cigar Club Room, Band on the Run, Theatre, Star Dust Theatre
Recreational: Twister Water Slide, Card Room, Library, Golf Nets, Water Slide, Kids Pool, Body Waves Fitness Centre, Entourage Teen’s Club, Main Pool, Splash Academy Kid’s Club, Mandara Spa
Food and Drink: Cagney's Steak House, Tsars Palace Dining Room, Tapas Restaurant, FYZZ Cabaret Lounge and Bar, Moderno Churrascaria, Ice Cream Bar, Sake Bar, Java Cafe, Cafe, Whisky Bar, La Cucina Italian Restaurant, Star Bar, Sky High Bar, Champagne Bar, 24-hour Room Service, Cocktail Bar, Mamas Italian Restaurant, Maltings Beer & Whiskey Bar, Bar, Magnum’s Champagne & Wine Bar, Sushi Bar, Teppanyaki, Azura Main Dining Room, Shakers Martini & Cocktail Bar, Asian Restaurant, Lounge, O’Sheehan’s, Mojito Bar, Chin Chin Restaurant, Spinnakar Lounge, Martini Bar, Topsiders Bar & Grill, Blue Lagoon, Garden Cafe, Le Bistro French Restaurant
Fitness: Tennis Court, Gym, Wellness Centre, Jogging Track, Volleyball, Basketball, Fitness Center
Other: Medical Centre, Art Gallery, Shops, Conference Room, Photo Gallery, Atrium
Relaxation: Pool Deck, Beauty Salon, Spa, Hot Tubs, Bora Bora Health Spa & Beauty Salon, Hair Salon
Technology: Internet Cafe
Day 1 - Vancouver Positioned between the snow-dusted North Shore Mountains and the rich, blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver blends big-city sophistication with small-town charm. Don't miss Queen Elizabeth Park - a 130-acre civic arboretum accented with sculptures by modern artist Henry Moore.
Day 2 - Cruise Inside Passage
Day 3 - Ketchikan Ketchikan is in the heart of the Tongass National Forest – all 17 million acres of it – so there’s no shortage of outdoor fun. Take a seaplane over the 3,000-feet granite walls of Misty Fjords, go black bear watching as they fish for salmon in Neets Bay, zip from platform to platform across the rainforest canopy, or paddle a sea kayak out to unspoilt islands.
Day 4 - Juneau This is Alaska’s capital and it blends city attractions with incredible adventures on its doorstep. It’s just a short drive to Mendenhall Glacier, a moving river of craggy blue ice, and the delightful Glacier Gardens set beneath Thunder Mountain. Feeling lucky? Try panning for gold, sport fishing along the Inside Passage or whale watching – sightings are practically guaranteed.
Day 5 - Skagway Go for gold. Go for gold. Thousands have before you, because the once infamous port of Skagway was gateway for the 1898 Yukon Gold Rush. Climb aboard the historic White Pass & Yukon Railway, travelling though stunning mountain scenery to a trail camp where you can pan for gold and enjoy ‘naughty nineties’-style entertainment.
Day 6 - Cruise Glacier Bay
Day 7 - Cruise Hubbard Glacier
Day 8 - Seward Best known for its beautiful parks and mountain scenery, Seward, Alaska is not to be missed. There is nearly an endless variety of outdoor activities to enjoy in Seward, from mountain biking and climbing, to rafting, sea kayaking, and dog-sledding, and even skiing, fishing or white water rafting. Explore scenic hiking trails or have a picnic among the pristine landscape. There's no shortage of enjoyable pastimes in Alaska's City of Seward.
- *Offer is based on a per person twin share and is valid on 3+ night sailings. Free at Sea choice(s) must be selected at least 24 hours prior to sailing and cannot be changed on board. Bookings made within 24 hours to departure can choose promotion at time of booking. Offer is capacity controlled and can be withdrawn at anytime. Anything consumed above the promotional benefit will be the responsibility of the guest at prevailing rates. Guest cannot substitute or customize this offer. All guests in stateroom must choose same offer. Government taxes, port expenses & fees, discretionary onboard service charges and/or gratuities are additional. Cancellation Fees also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection on all bookings. This is a cruise only offer. No components included in this offer have any monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable. Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..