Las Vegas New Year(Twin Room,Start Las Vegas, End Las Vegas)
From 30/12/2019 to 02/01/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Your new digs is a centrally located hotel, from which you can easily access all the wildness of the Strip.
We'll refuel you with 3 healthy breakfasts and 1 hearty dinner, you get the rest.
Vegas has some of the most mouth-watering all you can eat buffets in the world so make the most of it!.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Las Vegas The biggest night of the year in the wildest city on the planet - one things for sure, it's going to be memorable. Once our crew collects in the afternoon we'll get the explorations and festivities underway. Hotels, casinos, and the bright lights of Vegas are ours to craft into our very own Sin City story.
Day 2 - Las Vegas - New Year's Eve If you thought last night took your breath away, just wait until tonight - it's New Year's baby! How your final day of the calendar unfolds is completely up to you. Perhaps you'll take a helicopter flight over Hoover Dam and into the mighty Grand Canyon for breakfast and a spot of champagne, because why not? Treat yo self. Maybe you'll tap into the free nightclub entry we dish out, while others might wind up getting hitched in a pretty chapel with just a new love by their side and an Elvis impersonator leading the way (or maybe don't do that). Tonight we get you VIP club entry, a bit of open bar action for a few hours to get you started, and guaranteed good times from start to end. And as they say, what happens in Vegas...
Day 3 - Las Vegas Rise, shine and dust yourself off. Though we may be nursing the remains of last night's antics, we have a brand new day and year ahead of us, and it's our last full day in Vegas. One of the casino's theme-parks should spark you back to life, as should an all American buffet lunch. Too much for your tender soul? Just kick it poolside and soak up some Vegas rays.
Day 4 - Depart Las Vegas Ladies and Gentlemen, that concludes our Las Vegas New Year's Eve extravaganza! With these festivities under your belt, the next 12-months are a guaranteed gaiety & sure to be packed with life changing travel ventures. Easter in Amsterdam, anyone? Yes please, and with Contiki of course. Arrive Las Vegas City sightseeing tour Experience some of the world's largest hotels & casinos Visit Fremont Street for the light-and-laser show New Year's Eve in Las Vegas New Years Eve entry into a fabulous Vegas nightclub
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..