The Euro Trip, 14 Days, SAVE $246*
Valid for select departures 26 March - 6 November 2020
14 Day trip departing Amsterdam.
Walking tours of Amsterdam, Munich, Venice and Rome.
Visit former concentration camp Dachau.
Local guide in Florence.
Vaporetto ride in Venice.
Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower.
Driving tour of Paris and gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower.
11 Nights accommodation in a Hostels.
2 Nights accommodation in a Bungalows at European campsites.
13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 6 dinners.
Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi.
Guided tours of all major cities.
Awesome Trip Leader and Driver.
WAS $2469*, NOW $2223*, SAVE $246*.
Day 1 Amsterdam. DAM it's going to be a good day First things first: get to know Amsterdam on a walking tour hosted by yours truly. We're talking the Dam Square, the Royal Palace and the National Monument, so get your cameras at the ready. Tonight there's an included dinner to help break the ice.
Day 2 Amsterdam to Heidelberg. It's get up and go time, Topdeckers. Wave bye-bye to windy Amsterdam - Germany awaits Hear that? It's a bratwurst and Weissbier calling your name.
Day 3 Heidelberg to Munich. It's time to get to know the city where beer is officially considered a food. Your Trip Leader will clue you up on the Bavarian capital on a walking tour. Then: slide on your lederhosen and have a royal Happy Hour experience (none of that craft beer nonsense here) at the 428-year-old Hofbrauhaus. Did you know that the recipes here were passed down from Wilhelm V, the Duke of Bavaria? You do now
Day 4 Munich to Venice. Did someone say pizza? Today we're off to Venice - but we'll be stopping at Dachau, one of Germany's former WW2 Concentration Camps for a sobering lesson in the resilience of humanity. Afterwards, it's all systems go to Venice, where our Topdeck Chefs have an Italian feast waiting.
Day 5 Venice. Buongiorno - it's gelato time Today, Venice is all yours. We'll help you out with a walking tour so you can wander the canals that have made this city famous like a pro. Got vaporetto envy? Not for long Enjoy an included ride along the Grand Canal (it's the only way to travel here). Be sure to give a regal wave to the tourists taking photos as you float by.
Day 6 Venice to Rome. From one Italian city to another, today we'll journey to Rome and hit the ground running. Waiting for you when you get there? One hell of a walking tour. Spot the Spanish Steps, throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain and claim Insta fame at the Colosseum. Your Trip Leader is your Rome travel encyclopedia, so soak up those facts in preparation for your free day tomorrow.
Day 7 Rome. Holy cannoli It's your free day in arguably the best city in Europe. So much to eat, so little room in your stomach. Say hi to the Pantheon, endless Roman ruins, the Vatican City (optional) and more We haven't even mentioned the espresso. Is it aperitivo time yet?
Day 8 Rome to Florence. Pack 'er up this morning, team - we're off to Florence via Pisa to see the Leaning Tower. Have you practised your pose? When we reach Florence, a local guide will dazzle you with facts on a walking tour. You'll also get to see the amazingness that is the the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore. Trust us, you'll never look at another structure the same.
Day 9 Florence to Swiss Alps. Another day, another country. This time, we're Switzerland bound - so glue your face to the coach window. You won't wanna miss the views coming your way. Our fave thing about this country? It's perfectly acceptable to have a plate of cheese at any time of day. Fondue anyone?
Day 10 Swiss Alps. Today, adventure looms large in the Swiss Alps. Optional activities to choose from include a ride to the top of Jungfrau, skydiving over massive mountains, floating down the Aare River and even a helicopter ride. Who's living the dream now? Clue: you are.
Day 11 Swiss Alps to Paris. Sacre bleu Today we're off to Paris, city of love, croissants and the Eiffel Tower. Home to Coco Chanel, the Pompidou Centre and the Mona Lisa, Paris more than deserves its reputation as the European capital for all things culture, fashion and food. Now's your chance to find out why.
Day 12 Paris. Free day = hooray After a driving tour of Paris and gourmet picnic next to the Eiffel Tower, there's still time to squeeze in as much of Paris as you can handle. Luckily we've got your back with some sweet activities to choose from. Anyone for a bike tour, river cruise or trip to the cabaret?
Day 13 Paris to Amsterdam. Catch a ride on the coach back to Amsterdam, where this crazy trip started. We'd tell you to go hard or go home tonight, but we know you'll do that anyway?
Day 14 Amsterdam. Wahh This morning marks the end of the trip. It's not goodbye, it's see you later. Don't cry
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..