Croatia Island Hopper, 8 Days, SAVE 10%*
Valid for select departures 1 January - 31 December 2020
8 day Busabout Tour departing Split.
7 nights accommodation.
Breakfast and lunch daily.
All orientation walks.
Bedding on boats.
Boat captain and crew.
Your fantastic Busabout crew.
WAS $1089*, NOW $980*, SAVE $109*.
Day 1 Split to Hvar. Your adventure begins as we set sail from Split harbour. Kick back and relax as we head towards Hvar, with a dip in the Adriatic along the way. On arrival we'll go on an orientation walk to familiarise ourselves with Hvar Town. Tomnight is time to party in the Kiva Bar.
Day 2 Hvar to Mljet. Breakfast will be served as we chase the sun on our morning meander to Mljet. We will stop en route for a refreshing swim followed by lunch. You'll have the entire afternoon to explore the island at your leisure. Later there's happy hour and the fantastic optional Captain's BBQ.
Day 3 Mljet to Dubrovnik. We hoise anchor and set a course for King's Landing (aka Dubrovnik) Explore the Old Town, walk the city walls or go on a Game of Thrones walking tour. Tonight we explore Dubrovnik's nightlife.
Day 4 Dubrovnik to Korcula. Today we make our way to beautiful Korcula, home to a medieval Old Town and famous traveller, Marco Polo. Take in a stunning sunset from a medieval tower and then experience Korcula's vibrant nightlife.
Day 5 Korcula to Makarska. The Adriatic carries us gently to the coast of mainland Croatia and onward to the city of Makarska. You have the day to get your bearings and discover the sights of this amazing location at the base of the Biokovo mountains. Tonight we rave in a cave until the small hours.
Day 6 Makarska to Omis. After a swim stop, we arrive on the island of Brac to explore the local town of Pucisca. Later, we make our way to Omis, which was once a hideout for pirates A perfect location for our infamous pirate party and optional Captain's Dinner.
Day 7 Omis to Split. An active start to the day with a hike to Omis fortress with stunning views our reward. Then on to Split to see Diocletian's Palace and prepare for our final night of festivities.
Day 8 Split. Check out is after breakfast. We hope to see you again, and if you're continuing your journey on our Hop-on Hop-off network, the next stop is Venice.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin or multishare unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..