Departure dates & prices
Oct Sun 25 2020 to Nov Tue 03 2020
Nov Sun 15 2020 to Nov Tue 24 2020
Nov Sun 29 2020 to Dec Tue 08 2020
Dec Sun 06 2020 to Dec Tue 15 2020Available
Dec Thu 10 2020 to Dec Sat 19 2020
Dec Sat 12 2020 to Dec Mon 21 2020
Dec Wed 23 2020 to Jan Fri 01 2021Available
Dec Mon 28 2020 to Jan Wed 06 2021
Jan Thu 07 2021 to Jan Sat 16 2021
Jan Thu 14 2021 to Jan Sat 23 2021
Jan Sun 24 2021 to Feb Tue 02 2021
Jan Sun 31 2021 to Feb Tue 09 2021
Feb Sun 07 2021 to Feb Tue 16 2021
Feb Sun 21 2021 to Mar Tue 02 2021
Day 1 - Venice
Today’s the day your epic trip begins! Join the rest of the crew this evening and get to know your fellow Topdeckers. Say cheers over dinner together and get ready for some exploring tomorrow...
Day 2 - Venice
With so much to see in the floating city of Venice, let us help you tick off some of the best bits with a walking tour. When you walk past the Grand Canal and St Mark's Square, you'll feel like you've stepped onto a movie set. Then: hop on the optional gondola ride for the most stunning city views.
Day 3 - Venice to Salzburg, Austria
Music lovers, this is your city! Get your bearings on a walking tour of Salzburg’s cobblestone streets, where you’ll spot Mozart’s birthplace and The Sound of Music film locations. Treat yourself to coffee and a slice of Sachertorte (Austria’s famous cake).
Day 4 - Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic
It’s a sobering start to the day with a visit to former concentration camp Mauthausen. Next up, a walking tour of Prague that promises beautiful Old Town views, the gothic Charles Bridge and the largest ancient castle in the world.
Day 5 - Prague
Seek out the vibrant John Lennon Wall or get a taste of the quirky local culture at a marionette puppet opera (you gotta see it to believe it). After your action-packed day, eat a hearty roast pork dish or Czech savoury pancakes and sip the local beer. Really. Good. Beer.
Day 6 - Prague to Berlin, Germany
Off to Berlin via Dresden, home to elegant architecture rebuilt after WWII. Then, Berlin history awaits with a driving tour hitting up all the highlights: the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag building.
Day 7 - Berlin
Make a visit to hipster-chic Neukölln, Friedrichshain or Kreuzberg for more döner kebabs and currywurst than your Instagram can handle. There’s also an optional history walking tour today and some pretty famous nightlife on the cards tonight (optional).
Day 8 - Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Get your bearings on an orientation tour of Amsterdam. Then: see the sights including Dam Square, the Royal Palace and National Monument. After you scope out the famous Red Light District, end the night with a cone of hot chips with mayo. Mmm.
Day 9 - Amsterdam
Amster-DAM it's going to be a good day! Hop on a bike tour to explore the canal-lined city (optional). Then: phones at the ready for our farewell dinner cruise.
Day 10 - Amsterdam to London, England
Noooo! Time to say goodbye. Or, you could always spend a few more days in London...
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.