Camino - Sarria to Santiago, 8 Days
1 July - 31 December 2020
8 Days trip departing Spain.
7 Nights accommodation in a Combination of Hotels & Farmhouse B&Bs on a twin share basis generally with ensuite facilities.
7 Breakfasts, and 6 Dinners.
Information pack including route notes & guidebook per room booked.
Luggage transfer (1 bag of 20kg max pp).
The last six days of the famous Camino pilgrimage route offers the chance for time starved travellers to walk the final 115kms into Santiago and gain a wonderful appreciation of the historic significance of the route. To be eligible for the official Compostela certificate of completion, which is issued by the Pilgrim's Office in Santiago de Compostela, walkers must walk at least 100kms of the iconic pilgrim route. Walking through mixed landscapes, there are numerous reminders of the pilgrims past who travelled the route including crosses, statues and grain silos. The gates of Galicia lead on to the fabled Santiago de Compostela with its famous cathedral, site of the tomb of St James. Walk the final and most popular stage of the Camino Frances to earn your Compostela.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.