Treasures of Asia Fly Cruise Package
Top five reasons to cruise on the Sun Princess
- Entertain Me
The Sun Princess has two indoor theatres as well as a Grand Casino to ensure passengers are always entertained and having fun.
- Relaxing Retreat
The Sanctuary is a kids free space where adults can recline on plush couches with a drink in hand or unwind with sunset yoga classes.
Learn a new skill while on board with the Scholarship@sea program. Guests can attend courses run by guest lecturers and shipboard experts on cooking, visual arts, computer skills, pottery and photography.
- Fitness Fun
Gym junkies can get their fitness fix with a range of onboard exercise options including court sports, jogging tracks, a state of the art gym and virtual golf simulators.
- Movies Under the Stars
Enjoy a movie outside and under the stars at the ship’s picturesque outdoor movie theatre.
Inside from: $2255
Outside from: $2415
One-way economy class airfare from Perth to Singapore including prepaid taxes
Transfer from Singapore Airport to Singapore City Hotel
2 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying at the 4-star Orchard Rendezvous Hotel in Singapore
Gardens by the Bay 1 Day Pass including transfer
Transfer from Singapore City Hotel to Singapore Cruise Terminal
14 Night cruise, from Singapore to Fremantle (Perth), onboard Sun Princess in an Inside twin share cabin
All main meals and entertainment on board
Port charges and government fees
Travel departing from:
Perth from $2255* per person
Adelaide from $2599* per person
Melbourne from $2695* per person
Sydney from $2739* per person
Brisbane from $2775* per person
Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Strict Terms & Conditions apply
Food and Drink: Sterling Steakhouse, Pizzeria, Atrium Bar, Ultimate Balcony Dining, Ice Cream Bar, 24-hour Buffet Bistro, Patisserie, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Regency Dining Room, Poolside Grill, Wheelhouse Bar, 24-hour Room Service, Trident Grill, Horizon Court, Wine & Caviar Bar, Wine bar
Recreational: Card Room, Outdoor Pool, Library, Sports Court, Shuffle Board, Paddle Tennis, Nightclub
Entertainment: Dance Club, Shooting Stars, Princess Theatre, Rendez-Vous, Show Lounges
Other: ScholarShip@Sea, Business Centre, Boutique, Wrap Around Promenade Deck, Duty-free shop, Future Cruise Sales
Fitness: Sports Court, Yoga, Ocean View Gymnasium, Volleyball, Basketball
Relaxation: Whirlpool, Spa, Lotus Spa
Day 1 - Singapore Singapore - the very name summons visions of the mysterious East. The commercial center of Southeast Asia, this island city-state of four million people is a metropolis of modern high-rise buildings, Chinese shop-houses with red-tiled roofs, sturdy Victorian buildings, Buddhist temples and Arab bazaars. Founded in 1819 by Sir Stamford Raffles of the fabled East India Company, the city is a melting pot of people and cultures. Malay, Chinese, English and Tamil are official languages. Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Hinduism and Christianity are the major faiths. Singapore is an ever-fascinating island boasting colorful traditions, luxurious hotels and some of the finest duty-free shopping in the world. Lying just 85 miles north of the Equator at the tip of the Malay Peninsula, the island was a haven for Malay pirates and Chinese and Arab traders.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Phu my
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Sihanoukville Developed as Cambodia's sole deepwater port in 1964, Sihanoukville - the former Kampong Som - has become a jealously guarded secret of savvy travelers. This still pristine resort on the Gulf of Thailand boasts beautiful beaches and crystalline waters. Offshore islands offer excellent dive sites and some of the world's finest big game fishing. Sihanoukville is also renowned for its excellent cuisine featuring superb seafood. Sihanoukville is located on a peninsula some 155 miles southwest of Phnom Penh.
Day 6 - Laem Chabang
Day 7 - Ko Samui Thailand's third largest island has been attracting international travelers for less than half a century. Before then, this island in the Gulf of Thailand was noted for its coconut plantations and rubber production. Today, Ko Samui's premier charms are its powdery white beaches, its Buddhist temples or wats, and its crystalline waters. Despite the island's increasing popularity, it retains a casual and unspoiled air that offers a bracing tonic to the experienced traveler. The majority of the island's population resides in Nathorn, Ko Samui's capital. The island's first settlers were a mix of Hainanese coconut farmers and Malay fishermen.
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Benoa/Bali
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - Fremantle, Perth Lying at the mouth of the Swan River, historic Fremantle - founded in 1829 - is your gateway to Perth, the capital of Western Australia. Situated on the banks of the Swan River some 15 miles upriver from Fremantle, Perth is a bustling city where soaring high-rises co-exist with elegant sandstone buildings from the colonial era. Life here moves at a slower pace, so during your visit, relax and savor the bounties of Western Australia, from the wonders of the bush to the wineries of the Swan Valley, from excellent shopping to a leisurely cruise on the Swan River.
- Cruise: This is a 100% non-refundable cruise fare and full payment is due today. Upon payment, no money is refundable for any reason. Princess Vacation Protection Plan can be purchased with this fare at time of payment. Hotel: Valid for sale: 60 days prior to arrival. Includes: Room only & Reduced rate. Instant purchase hotel - 100% cancellation applies once booked. Tour: Complimentary pick-up service is available from major hotels, EXCEPT for the following: Changi Village and Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotels. Guests staying at these hotels should make there way to the nearest pick-up point which is the Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel. Pick-up time from Grand Mercure Roxy is 15 minutes earlier. Drop off may not be at the hotel doorstep but nearest point.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..