Explore Nusa Penida
Set off on a memorable adventure in some of the most incredible natural scenery in Bali. Await pick up from your accommodation to Sanur harbour, where you'll board a speedboat to take you to the gorgeous Nusa Penida. This impressive island is home to magical landscape and natural formations that are truly breathtaking. Sit back as you make your way to the island on a 45 minute journey. Arrive at the ferry drop off point, and set foot on Nusa Penidas shore. Meet your driver who will take you on this day-long adventure exploring the island.
First stop, the breathtaking viewpoint of Kelingking Beach, where steep cliffs surround a remote white sand beach. Watch your step, as you make it to the incredible viewpoint and gaze upon the verdant peaks and bright blue waters below. See if you can spot the t-rex formed by one cliff closing off the shore. Feel the wind playing with your hair as you marvel at the landscape enveloping you. This jaw-dropping scenery is truly spectacular, so snap that perfect photo before continuing onwards to Broken Beach.
Broken Beach is not actually a beach but a natural bridge created by a cave that sunk into the ocean. Now all that remains is a lagoon where water drifts in from the ocean. Soak up the spectacular view, and sip on a coconut from a nearby stall. Take a stroll along this incredible rock formation, gazing upon the clear waters below, before venturing onwards to Angles Billabong, a natural version of an infinity pool.
This small lagoon is nestled between volcanic rocks, sharp and staggered. Along the edge of the lagoon, the waves hit hard, so be careful not to get to close to it. The chaos of the tide is fascinating to watch but even more beautiful when the water calms down becoming crystal clear with spectacular shades of green and blue reflecting from its base. Marvel at this scenery, another magnificent spot to snap a photo, before heading to Namaste Bungalows for lunch.
Take a seat in the restaurant, relaxing in this charming and verdant oasis. Namaste Bungalows was the first resort built on the island, however, in response to the modern realities of development, it was built using recycled materials where ever possible. With reclaimed wood pieces and second hand furniture, the dinning room has a tranquil atmosphere. Kick back and relax enjoying your fresh meal, before continuing onwards to Crystal Bay Beach.
Now its time to enjoy the sun and surf Crystal Bay Beach is one of the more accessible beaches of the island, with calm clear waters great for snorkelling. This bay has an array of marine life, as the Indian and Pacific Oceans meet here, causing a lot of water flow filled with plankton. Therefore, the bay is the perfect place to spot all sorts of aquatic creatures Ask your guide to help you communicate with locals if you would like to rent some snorkelling gear, or just take it easy, soaking up the sun and swimming to your hearts content.
Finally, its time to return to Bali Set off from the beach in the late afternoon, returning to the harbour and boarding your speedboat. Cruise back out into the Ocean, leaving the spectacular Nusa Penida behind. As you watch the island shrink in the distinct, reminisce over your adventure with your guide and travel companions. Marvel at the fact that you got to see some of the most beautiful, untouched nature of Indonesia. Arrive at Sanur, and transfer back to your accommodation just in time for sunset.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 1 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..