Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji
Set on the beachfront of Fiji's main Island, Nadi, Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji offers guests an opportunity to enjoy a relaxed beachside holiday in comfort and style. With sandy beaches on your doorstep and ease of access from the airport, you'll find plenty of activities in this conveniently central position. When you are looking for a Fijian getaway in modern and spacious accommodation that has an ideal location close to every amenity you could want, these suites are a wonderful choice.
There are 40 serviced suites here, available in 4 different configurations, including both 1 and 2 bedroom options. Each suite has been designed with a signature, modern style that includes light coloured walls with dark furniture, plenty of natural lighting and floor tiles throughout, perfect for a relaxed beachside holiday. There is a full kitchen with quality appliances, including stovetop, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher, adding a level of convenience and flexibility to your stay.
Located right on the picturesque Fijian beach, this is an ideal location for you to experience everything this magical island has to offer. Spend time on a sun lounge by the pool or perhaps under a cabana beside the sandy beach - there are so many quiet, shady and relaxing spots to find and enjoy. When you're hungry, the Rooftop Club 57 Restaurant & Bar is a fantastic choice for quality dining in a casual atmosphere with breathtaking views across the ocean. The menu features dishes from several international cuisines and can be perfectly matched with a wine, cocktail or local beer from the bar. With plenty of additional restaurants nearby, you'll be spoiled for choice.
There are many fun and exciting things you can do in the local area, including surfing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, mountain biking, hiking and sky diving. If you prefer something more relaxed, experience the natural beauty of this country in comfort and style with a boat or sailing charter. With Nadi International Airport under 10-kilometres away, enjoy the confidence of free, 24-hour airport transfers.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 4 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..