At the heart of the hotel's history lies a love story... It is the story of a rich Russian entrepreneur, Alexander Pavlovich Kliaguine, who met a young Parisian girl at a Literary fair in the late 1920s, and fell head over heels in love. As a wedding gift, he gave her a hotel in Paris's prestigious 8th arrondissement so that she could entertain the high society of the time. To this day, the Hotel Napoleon remains the property of the Kliaguine family. Just a stone's throw from the Champs-Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe, our luxury hotel offers guests a very Parisian mansion house-style experience. This decor in this charming hotel is inspired by one of France's most glorious epochs - that of Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte. With its range of cosy rooms, beautiful suites or large inter-connecting rooms, the Hotel Napoleon is perfect for families or couples looking for an escape in Paris, a city that breathes romance. Located in the famous 8th arrondissement, one of Paris's elegant upmarket neighbourhoods, it's ideally placed for shopping or business trips and is close to the capital's iconic monuments.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..