Alaskan Inside Passage Cruise
Day 1 - Vancouver Galleries, boutiques, colorful public markets, restaurants of every ethnicity: this vital port city has them all. Visit vibrant Chinatown and Stanley Park, with its 1,000 acres of forests, gardens, lakes and lawns in the heart of the city. Sample shore excursions: Highlights of Vancouver & Granville Island; Stanley Park & Scenic Grouse Mountain.
Day 2 - Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
Day 3 - Juneau Located at the foot of grand mountain peaks on the Gastineau Channel, the town of Juneau has the massive Mendenhall Glacier and the immense Juneau Icefields at its back door. Juneau is the place to let your imagination run wild. Explore the lush Tongass National Forest. Visit the rustic shops in town. Or get out and kayak, dogsled, raft, hike, whale watch, flightsee or fish. There s no end to the adventure because of the long daylight hours. Climb aboard the Mt. Roberts Tramway for a great spot to hike and shoot a souvenir photo.
Day 4 - Skagway The sidewalks are all but rolled up in Skagway come winter, so you can only imagine the frightful conditions endured by the gold prospectors who passed through en route to the Yukon, with a mandatory ton of supplies to be hauled with them over the steep and treacherous Trail of '98. Today, summertime visits to Skagway require nothing of the sort, but you can still ride the antique White Pass & Yukon narrow-gauge railway up through silvery-purple rock faces, past Deadhorse Gulch, to see what it was like back then. Take your time and poke into every little store from the Trail Bench to Lynch & Kennedy's Dry Goods. The Red Onion Saloon, with its honky tonk piano and costumed barmaids, is a treasure trove of memorabilia featuring pictures of Klondike Kate, Peahull Annie and other vintage characters. To complete the picture of those rip-roaring days, visit the nostalgic Trail of '98 Museum. The Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park boasts restored buildings and wooden boardwalks that invite you to take a stroll into the past.
Day 5 - Glacier Bay
Day 6 - Ketchikan Built out over the water and climbing weathered stairways, Ketchikan clings to the shores of Tongass Narrows and drapes the mountains with a cheerful air. Besides the main attractions - Creek Street, the Tongass Historical Museum, Totem Bight State Park and Saxman Village, try a flightseeing trip to breathtaking Misty Fjords National Monument--a transformational adventure not to be missed. These deep water fjords left by retreating glaciers left granite cliffs towering thousands of feet above the sea and countless waterfalls cascading into placid waters. The souvenir photos you'll take from the pontoons of the plane are worth the trip alone.
Day 7 - Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
Day 8 - Vancouver Galleries, boutiques, colorful public markets, restaurants of every ethnicity: this vital port city has them all. Visit vibrant Chinatown and Stanley Park, with its 1,000 acres of forests, gardens, lakes and lawns in the heart of the city. Sample shore excursions: Highlights of Vancouver & Granville Island; Stanley Park & Scenic Grouse Mountain.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- *Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD, in complete twin room as specified, based on lead categories at publication date, inclusive of all taxes, fees and port expenses (which are subject to change). View & Verandah fares are based on promo(s) NV/VV/ZV. View & Verandah commences 5 December 19 and ends 28 February 20. Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period. Subject to availability. Offers are per stateroom based on double occupancy, for 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom and exclude 3rd/4th guests, except as provided herein. Offers are available for new bookings only, apply only to the cruise portion of Alaska Land+Sea Journeys, are not combinable with any other discounts and are not transferable or refundable. Offers are applicable on select 2020 & 2021 departures. Stateroom Upgrades are available in select stateroom categories and are subject to availability of the staterooms in the higher category. Onboard Spending Money amounts vary by cruise length. Onboard spending money is in U.S. dollars and is non-refundable, non-transferable, not for cash value, expires at the end of the cruise, and may not be used in the casino. Kids or Third/fourth Offer is based on sharing a stateroom with 1st and 2nd guests, valid on select sailings, and are based on Promo NV. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are included in all 3rd/4th offers. Reduced Deposit is valid for new bookings only and is a reduction off the standard deposit amount with the remainder due on final payment of the booking. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit. Shore Excursion Offer applies only to select shore excursions on select sailings, purchased in advance of embarkation, prior to 14 March, 2020. If a shore excursion is canceled once on board, the refund will be the amount paid. Suite Offer: Prepaid gratuities (hotel service charges): Holland America Line pre-pays room gratuities on behalf of guests. Gratuities for bar, dining room wine accounts, or spa/salon services are not included. Beverage Card Offer expires 17 January, 2020 and is valued at US$50 per person and is applicable to all guests. Fares are based on specified departure date/s. Different fares apply to other dates listed. Supplements apply for higher room grades, categories and fare types. A credit card surcharge of 1.1% will apply to direct bookings made through our website or call centre. Travel agents may charge additional fees - check with your travel agent. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. Offers subject to availability. To be read in conjunction with the Holland America Line Passage contract at www.hollandamerica.com which guests will be bound by. For full offer terms visit hollandamerica.com/viewandverandah. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Carnival plc trading as Carnival Australia ABN 23 107 998 443 as agent for Holland America Line. Ships' Registry: The Netherlands.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..