Mini Ski Austria
Hopfgarten im Brixental
From 21/12/2020 to 11/03/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Mon 21 2020 to Dec Thu 24 2020AvailableFrom$460*
Dec Mon 28 2020 to Dec Thu 31 2020Sold OutFrom$460*
Jan Mon 04 2021 to Jan Thu 07 2021Sold OutFrom$424*
Jan Mon 11 2021 to Jan Thu 14 2021AvailableFrom$424*
Jan Mon 18 2021 to Jan Thu 21 2021AvailableFrom$424*
Feb Mon 01 2021 to Feb Thu 04 2021AvailableFrom$424*
Feb Mon 08 2021 to Feb Thu 11 2021AvailableFrom$424*
Feb Mon 15 2021 to Feb Thu 18 2021AvailableFrom$424*
Feb Mon 22 2021 to Feb Thu 25 2021AvailableFrom$424*
Mar Mon 01 2021 to Mar Thu 04 2021AvailableFrom$424*
Mar Mon 08 2021 to Mar Thu 11 2021AvailableFrom$424*
Stay in Contiki's very own Austrian Gasthof (guesthouse), with twin or quad share options, our amazing on-site team to look after your every need & exclusive party nights.
Wake up to a warm & filling breakfast cooked by our Contiki Chefs every day to boost those energy levels for your day on the slopes.
We have left lunch and dinner up to you to sample the exquisite Tirolean cuisine the Mountain offers.
Plus, we have half-board options available for a little extra.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Hopfgarten Travellers make their own way to Gasthof Schoneck- we will offer pick ups from Worgl if you are making your way from either Munich or Innsbruck airport- will be welcomed that evening and start getting themselves ready for the mountain the next day.PLEASE NOTE:The below discounted Ski Essentials will be available to purchase in resort. Ski Essentials - Ski Pass - Equipment Hire
Day 2 - Hopfgarten A full day to enjoy everything Hopfgarten has to offer- hit the slopes, take ski lessons, explore the region- what ever you fancy.
Day 4 - End Hopfgarten Time to say goodbye this morning after breakfast- but you can still enjoy the mountain for the day if you wanted- or make your way to the next destination.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.