New Zealand Cruise Package
Day 1 - Auckland Set between two sparkling harbors, the "City of Sails" boasts the greatest number of boats per capita of any city in the world. (One, Black Magic, won the 1995 America s Cup!) Here, too, are beautiful beaches, expansive parks, fascinating Polynesian culture. Sample shore excursions: Highlights of Auckland; Coast to Coast.
Day 2 - Tauranga (Rotorua), New Zealand Site of fierce Maori wars, Tauranga today is a peaceful city in the heart of kiwifruit-growing country. Farther afield: Rotorua, with its spouting geysers and bubbling mud pools, the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves and nocturnal kiwi houses. Sample shore excursions: Fascinating Rotorua; Longridge Park & Jetboat Ride; Maori Marae Visit.
Day 3 - Napier A city of vision, rebuilt in the striking, clean style of art deco after a devastating earthquake in 1931 and reinvented as a center for gourmet food and wines. Sample shore excursions: Napier Art Deco Highlights; Cape Kidnappers Gannet Safari; Hawke's Bay Wineries; A Taste of New Zealand:: Epicurean Experience at Sileni Estates.
Day 4 - Wellington New Zealand's friendly capital city features gaily painted old wooden houses and a red cable car that takes you up to the Wellington Botanic Gardens and a fine view of the harbor. A must-see is the engaging Te Papa Museum. Sample shore excursions: The Best of Wellington's Pubs; Boomrock Escape; Lord of the Rings - on Location.
Day 5 - Akaroa Are you in England or New Zealand? It's hard to tell in this city crowned by a neo-Gothic stone cathedral and set along the grassy banks of the Avon River. Nearby: the fertile Canterbury Plains and rugged high-country sheep stations.
Day 6 - Port Chalmers (Dunedin)
Day 7 - Fjordland Natl Park Cruising
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Hobart The capital of Tasmania, Hobart lies along the Derwent River and is dominated by the breathtaking Mount Wellington. Stroll the harbor side docks to browse artist studios, relax at a local café, and visit the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery. Nearby, sample the famous wines of Coal River Valley or view the magnificent cliffs of Port Arthur. Sample shore excursions: Hobart Vistas & Botanical Garden; Bonorong Wildlife Park; Colonials and Convicts.
Day 11 - Hobart The capital of Tasmania, Hobart lies along the Derwent River and is dominated by the breathtaking Mount Wellington. Stroll the harbor side docks to browse artist studios, relax at a local café, and visit the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery. Nearby, sample the famous wines of Coal River Valley or view the magnificent cliffs of Port Arthur. Sample shore excursions: Hobart Vistas & Botanical Garden; Bonorong Wildlife Park; Colonials and Convicts.
Day 11 - Port Arthur The Port Arthur Historic Site is the best preserved convict site in Australia and one of the country’s most visited heritage attractions. Take a drive down Arthur Highway which forms part of the Convict Trail Touring Route and passes through breathtaking seascapes, rolling farmlands and little villages, vineyards, artists studios and sweeping bays.
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Melbourne A genteel city of Victorian buildings, verdant parks and a vibrant multicultural heart full of galleries, restaurants, fashionable boutiques - no wonder Melbourne has been named the planet's most livable city. Sample shore excursions: Melbourne Highlights; Blue Dandenongs, Birds & Olinda Village; Melbourne Past & Present.
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - Sydney, Australia First came the Aborigines, 50,000 years ago; then 759 British convicts, followed by a wave of military settlers known as the Rum Corps. The result: Sydney's bold, egalitarian charm. History, opera, opals and koalas are all here. Sample shore excursions: Cruising Sydney Harbour; Harbour Bridge Climb & The Rocks; A Touch of Aussie Wildlife.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..