Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The late-classical façade of the Old Opera House is world-renowned and worth visiting just to see the exterior. But if you do venture inside, make sure you also check out the exquisite grand mahogany interior of the Great Hall, which is famed for its acoustics. From symphony and chamber concerts, to musicals, jazz, rock and pop, a music concert heard here is not to be missed.
For opera lovers, Opera Frankfurt is one of the most important and prolific opera houses in the world. It has an impressive program of concerts throughout the year, and also offers seminars and discussions with the artists. When it comes to modern ballet, the Forsythe Company is one of the best in the world. William Forsythe started the company over 20 years ago and his work has radically influenced the world of dance.
While in town, try and catch a show at the English Theatre, the largest English-language theatre on the continent which produces an impressive range of contemporary and classical drama, comedy and musicals every season.
Frankfurt Airport (FRA)
Flights from Australia to Frankfurt will disembark at Frankfurt Airport.
Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is the primary international airport of Frankfurt and the busiest airport in Germany. Located in a densely populated region of Germany, Frankfurt Airport reaches most international destinations and is the third busiest airport in Europe.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Frankfurt Airport. Book your Frankfurt Airport accommodation
Getting to Frankfurt
There are many airlines that offer flights to Frankfurt from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney or Melbourne via Dubai or Abu Dhabi take between 22 and 30 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Sydney or Melbourne via Singapore, Bangkok or Hong Kong take around 24 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Frankfurt
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Frankfurt from Australia include:
- Singapore Airlines
- Air France
- Austrian Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- KLM Airlines
- Swiss International
For more on Frankfurt holidays check out our Frankfurt travel guide.
For your flights to Germany, look no further than the friendly team at Flight Centre.