Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
With numerous national parks and game reserves in and around Nairobi, you won't have to travel far to experience the thrill of seeing African animals in the wild. Begin your safari adventure at the Nairobi National Park before venturing out of town to the Maasai Mara National Reserve.
Located just seven kilometres from the city centre, Nairobi National Park is the only place on earth where you can spot wild African animals and city skyscrapers from the one vantage point. Some of the species you might be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of on safari here are leopards, lions, hippos, cheetahs, zebras, rhinos, giraffes and many more. To fully experience the park and its wildlife, a two day tour is recommended.
Once Nairobi National Park is ticked off, venture about three hours out of Nairobi to Maasai Mara Naitonal Reserve and discover the real meaning of wild. Far from any cities and bordering the Serengeti Naitonal Park, it is here you can witness first hand the world's largest annual migration of mammals, known as the Great Migration. In late July or early August, 1.2 million wildebeest, 750,000 zebras and numerous species of antelope arrive in Maasai Mara after commencing their journey in the southern Serengeti months earlier. Outside of migration season, the reserve is known for its large populations of lions, leopards and cheetahs.
Nairobi Airport (NBO)
Flights from Australia to Nairobi will disembark at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) is located in Kenya, just outside Nairobi. Named after Kenya's first prime minister and president, Jomo Kenyatta International is the largest airport in East and Central Africa.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Book your Nairobi Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Nairobi
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Nairobi from Australia include:
- Cathay Pacific
- China Eastern Airlines
- Dragon Air
- Japan Airlines
- Kenya Airways
- KLM Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qantas Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways International
- Virgin Australia
For more information on Nairobi holidays check out our Nairobi travel guide.