Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Bay Plaza Hotel
The Bay PLaza Hotel is just a short drive to the airport, rail and ferry terminals, a few steps away from the city centre and just across the stunning Oriental Bay Parade, the most famous bays of Wellington. Bay Plaza offers elegant and classic experience in a truly exceptional setting. Next to t...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 5 August 2018
James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
Enjoy stylish ambiance and sophisticated amenities ? including two highly acclaimed restaurants and bars, Ella Bache Spa, and a modern fitness room offering a variety of equipment. High-speed Internet connectivity is available throughout the hotel, and the exclusive 26th floor Club Lounge affords...
Travel Dates: 1 May - 5 August 2018
The buildings collectively known as the New Zealand Parliament Buildings include the Parliament House, the Parliamentary Library, the Executive Wing and Bowen House. Affectionately known as 'the beehive' due to its distinctive design, the Executive Wing was designed by British architect Basil Spence in 1964 and opened by Queen Elizabeth in 1977. The official Parliament House was first used in 1918, despite being unfinished.
The gothic Parliamentary Library is the oldest building of the collection, having been completed in 1899. The library was refurbished in the 1990s and remains in use as the official library of the parliament. Bowen House contains offices for Parliamentarians and their support staff.
Tours of the New Zealand Parliament are offered and are well worth attending.
Wellington Airport (WLG)
Flights from Australia to Wellington will disembark at Wellington International Airport.
Wellington International Airport (WLG) services New Zealand's capital and is the third busiest airport in the country. The airport was once known as Rongotai Airport due to its location in the suburb of Rongotai and is a secondary hub for Air New Zealand.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Wellington International Airport. Book your Wellington Airport accommodation.
Getting to Wellington
There are several airlines that offer flights to Wellington from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne and Brisbane take around three hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney or Christchurch take around nine hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Wellington
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Wellington from Australia include:
For more information on Wellington holidays check out our Wellington travel guide.
For flights to Wellington from Melbourne, give our experienced travel consultants a call.