Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Zurich area has been permanently settled for more than 7000 years – since the Neolithic and Bronze Ages – and was an important Roman settlement too. Set on a clean, clear lake with a river tributary, and only 30 kilometres to the Alps, today there's about 400,000 people in the city and almost 2 million in the greater metropolitan area. There are hills and forested areas to hike (Adlisberg, Zurichberg, Kaferberg, Honggerberg and Uetliberg) and excellent food to sate a post-hike appetite.
If that sounds a little too strenuous and you'd prefer a meander instead, one of the finest upmarket shopping streets in the world is Bahnhofstrasse. Cultural treasures can be found at one of the major Swiss museums, Kunsthaus, and for a peak at some stunning architecture, a Romanesque choir and stained glass windows by Marc Chagall, have a look at Fraumunster church, founded in 853. Visiting on the second Saturday in August? Get ready for one of the biggest techno street parties in the world.
Zurich Airport (ZRH)
Flights from Australia to Zurich will disembark at Zurich Airport.
Zurich Airport (ZRH) is the Swiss capital's primary airport and the largest international airport in the country. Zurich Airport is also a major hub for Swiss International Air Lines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Zurich Airport. Book your Zurich Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Zurich
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Zurich from Australia include:
For more information on Zurich holidays check out our Zurich travel guide.