Win 2 x return economy flights to Buenos Aires with Air New Zealand.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is permitted via Facebook and Instagram only.
2. The promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, ABN 25 003 377 188, of 545 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000 ("Promoter").
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The promotion will commence at 1700 AEST on Wednesday, 17 May 2016 and will continue until 2400 AEST on Wednesday, 31 August 2016 ("Promotion Period").
How to Enter
6. To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must upload a photo of themselves doing the tango with the person they would take and demonstrate where in South America they would like to travel; either:
a) In the comments of Flight Centre Australia's Facebook #TAKES2TOTANGO post
b) Upload the photo on their personal Instagram account, set to public, with #TAKES2TOTANGO and @flightcentreau mentioned in the caption
7. Any costs associated with accessing the promotion the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
8. Only one unique entry per eligible entrant.
Selection of Prize Winner
9. There will be one (1) Prize Winner.
10. The Prize Winner will be selected according to the creativity of their photo to demonstrate their best tango and where they would go in South America.
11. The Prize Draw will take place by 1700 AEST on Thursday, 1 September 2016 at the Promoter's Head Office at Level 2, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
12. The Prize Winner will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook and Instagram #TAKES2TOTANGO posts by the next business day after the Prize Draw. The Prize Winner will be required to email their details to email@example.com and provide proof of their identity.
13. To confirm their identity, the Prize Winner may be provided an image by the Promoter that must be loaded onto their own Facebook or Instagram account.
14. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the Prize Draw.
15. The Prize Winner will have until 1700 AEST on Friday, 30 September 2016 to claim the Prize.
16. If any Prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner by 0900 AEST on Monday, 3 October 2016 ("the Unclaimed Prize"), an unclaimed prize draw for the Unclaimed Prize will occur at 1200 AEST on Monday, 3 October 2016. The unclaimed prize draw will be selected according to their response to the Entry question.
17. The Prize consists of 2 x return economy flights from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Adelaide to Buenos Aires via Auckland with Air New Zealand operated aircraft ("Prize").
18. The ("Prize") must be booked by 30 October 2016.
19. All travel must be completed by 30 June 2017.
20. The Prize must be booked in an Australian Flight Centre store and is subject to the Promoter's standard booking terms and conditions (available at www.flightcentre.com.au) and the airline conditions of carriage.
21. The Air New Zealand tickets are subject to availability and travel has a blackout period of 10 December 2016 – 10 January 2017.
22. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
23. No codeshares permitted, booking must be made in K or G class on Air New Zealand aircraft only.
24. The total maximum value of the Prize is $3,600AUD and is non-refundable.
25. No frequent flyer points can be accrued in connection with use of the Prize.
26. The prize and booking of the prize is subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited.
27. In the case of the prize the winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs associated with the prize, including (where applicable) spending money, transport, additional flights, transfers, meal costs, insurance, passport and visa requirements and all other incidentals.
28. Both passengers using the Prize must be booked onto the same trip on the same booking.
29. The following costs are to be borne by the Prize Winner and their guest: economy seat upgrades including exit-row selection, travel costs to and from the points of departure, travel insurance, accommodation, excess baggage over and above the approved 23kgs, meals, all taxes, levies and surcharges and any other travel related expenses.
30. Once trip departure date has been booked full modification and cancellation fees apply, (and the passenger names cannot be changed) as per the Promoter's standard booking terms and conditions (available at www.flightcentre.com.au) and the airline conditions of carriage.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process.
33. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information for marketing purposes. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
34. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
35. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to publish the answer and entrants full name on Flight Centre Australia's Facebook and Instagram page.
36. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
37. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
38. The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
39. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram.