Gold Coast to Auckland Economy Airfare
Travel Dates 25 Jan 2018 - 24 Mar 2018 / 2 May 2018 - 27 Jun 2018 / 25 Jul 2018 - 19 Sep 2018
from $ 213 *
Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
ibis Budget Auckland Central
Enjoying a central and convenient location just off Queen Street in the heart of Auckland city, Ibis Budget Auckland Central is just a short walk from major Auckland attractions including the SKYCITY entertainment and dining precinct and Viaduct Harbour. Offering affordable, basic yet comfortable...
Travel Dates: 3 May 2018 - 23 June 2018
Auckland City Hotel
The Auckland City Hotel is ideally located at 157 Hobson Street - in the heart of Auckland's entertainment and business district with easy access to motorways. Only five minute's walk to the Sky Tower, Aotea Square, Civic Theatre and Queen Street, the Auckland City Hotel offers convenient, enviro...
Travel Dates: 15 July - 30 August 2018
Best Western President + Tour
Best Western President Hotel Auckland. Best Western President Hotel Auckland is located in the absolute centre of Auckland City and only 100 metres walking distance to Sky Tower, Sky City Casino and 50 metres to Queen Street, with its shopping and attractions and the central business district. Th...
Travel Dates: 22 April - 30 June 2018.
With a fortunate position at the top of New Zealand's North Island, Auckland boasts both the Tasman and Pacific Sea, where surfers can indulge their passion. Walkers have some of the most fabulous rainforest land to explore and foodies have the avant-garde cuisine of the modern city.
The surrounding islands are very popular for day trips and it's no wonder why. Natural conservation projects on Tiritiri Matangi are a wonderful way to preserve New Zealand's unique habitat. Superb hiking on Rangitoto Island offers scenic views on an uninhabited island.
Beautiful beaches can be found on Great Barrier Island, a largely untouched island where locals come to escape the city and relax. Be sure to test out your hiking boots and walk to the hot springs where you can take a dip. Spend your evening enjoying the fruits of the local fisherman's labour with exquisite meals prepared in the bistros of the island.
Auckland Airport (AKL)
Flights from Australia to Auckland will disembark at Auckland Airport.
Auckland Airport (AKL) is New Zealand's busiest airport, hosting more than 13 million passengers a year. It is the main international gateway for New Zealand's North Island. The airport consists of an international terminal and a domestic terminal.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Auckland Airport. Book your Auckland Airport accommodation.
Getting to Auckland
There are several airlines that offer flights to Auckland from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney and Brisbane take around three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take around three hours and 30 minutes. Direct flights from Perth take around six hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Auckland
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Auckland from Australia include:
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Auckland, have a look at our international airline page. For more on Aucklands holidays check out our Auckland travel guide or view our range of Auckland holiday packages that include flights, accommodation and often other extras like tours or car hire.
For flights to Auckland from the Gold Coast, look no further than Flight Centre.