Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
A great way to learn about Bali's culture is on a bicycle tour throughout the picturesque countryside. Most guided tours will begin at the Mt Batur Volcano, breakfasting with a breathtaking view across the lake and active volcano. The tour will then continue to a local plantation to learn how the local civet coffee is made. Harvested from the dropping of the lemur, the coffee is the most expensive in the world.
Once on your bikes, the downhill ride (suitable for all fitness levels and ages) takes you through timeless small villages and into a family compound to learn how the traditional Balinese live. Surrounded by rice paddies, the experienced and hilarious tour guides give a unique Balinese insight into the family farming culture. Top off the trip with a veritable local feast of smoked duck and satay overlooking the rice fields.
If motorized transport is more your style, hop on a moped and head to the Ubud Art Gallery which hosts hundreds of contemporary and traditional art pieces from the Indonesian regions.
Airlines that fly from Australia to Bali include Cathay Pacific, Dragon Airlines, Japan Airlines, Malaysian Airlines, Qantas Airlines and Singapore Airlines. For more information on airlines that offer flights to Bali, have a look at our international airline page.
While you're planning your Bali holiday consider:
At Flight Centre, our Bali flights will see you swimming at Kuta beach in no time.